人教版英语八年级上册 Unit 3 课文原文及翻译

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

人教版英语八年级上册 Unit 3 课文原文及翻译

资源简介

人教版(新标准)初中英语课文原文及翻译
八年级上册 Unit 3会话短文部分英汉对照
Section A 会话
Activity 2d Role-play the conversation.
活动 2d 分角色表演对话。
Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Anna
你喜欢昨天的歌唱比赛吗,安娜
Oh, it was fantastic!
哦,真是太棒了!
Nelly sang so well!
耐莉唱得真好!
Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nelly.
嗯,我认为丽莎唱的更好。
Oh, which one was Lisa
噢,哪一个是丽莎
The one with shorter hair.
短发那个就是。
I think she sang more clearly than Nelly.
我认为她的歌声比耐莉更为嘹亮。
Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa.
是的,但是耐莉的舞跳的比丽莎更好。
You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though.
但你可以说丽莎很想赢得胜利。
Well, everyone wants to win.
好吧,每个人都想赢。
But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.
但最重要的事是学到新东西并且获得其中的乐趣。
Section B 短文
Activity 2b Should friends be the same or different
活动 2b 朋友是应该一样还是不一样?
Read about what these people think.
阅读以下各位的看法。
Underline the comparative words and phrases in the passages.
在比较词和短语下面划线。
My mother told me a good friend is like a mirror.
妈妈告诉我好朋友就像面镜子。
I'm quieter and more serious than most kids.
与多数小朋友相比较,我比较安静,比较认真。
That's why I like reading books and I study harder in class.
这就是我为什么喜欢读书,学习努力的原因。
My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy studying together.
我的好朋友袁莉也很安静,我们享受一起学习的感觉。
I'm shy so it's not easy for me to make friends.
我很害羞,对于我而言,交朋友并非易事。
But I think friends are like books—you don't need a lot of them as long as they're good.
但我想朋友就像书籍,它不再多而在精。
It's not necessary to be the same.
不一定要与你相同。
My best friend Larry is quite different from me.
我的好朋友拉里就和我极为不同。
He is taller and more outgoing than me.
他个头很高,比较外向。
We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always wins.
我们都喜欢运动,但他更喜欢网球,所以他总是能赢。
However, Larry often helps to bring out the best in me.
但拉里总会帮助我,让我展现出自己最好的一面。
So I'm getting better at tennis.
所以我的网球技艺越来越高。
Larry is much less hard-working, though.
但拉里在学习方面不是很努力。
I always get better grades than he does, so maybe I should help him more.
我的分数总是比他高,我想我应该在这方面多多帮助他。
I don't really care if my friends are the same as me or different.
对于朋友是否要和我一样,我不是很关心。
My favorite saying is, "A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart."
我常说的一句话是,真心朋友能为你伸出援手,也会触动你的心灵。
My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny.
我最好的朋友卡罗尔很和蔼,还很逗趣。
In fact, she's funnier than anyone I know.
她是我认识的人中最有趣的一位。
I broke my arm last year but she made me laugh and feel better.
去年我的胳臂骨折,她让我开怀大笑,我感觉好多了。
We can talk about and share everything.
我们可以共同谈论问题,共同分享事物。
I know she cares about me because she's always there to listen.
我知道她非常关心我,因为她总是在一边倾听。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览