牛津深圳版八年级英语上册 Module 4 Unit 8 English Week课文原文及翻译

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

牛津深圳版八年级英语上册 Module 4 Unit 8 English Week课文原文及翻译

资源简介

沪教版八年级英语上册课文原文及翻译Module 4 Unit 8
Reading
English: fun for life
英语:生活中的乐趣
English Week at Rosie Bridge School
罗西桥学校的英语周
Last week, students at Rosie Bridge School worked hard to make their English Week a big success.
上周,罗西桥学校的学生们通过努力使他们的英语周获得极大的成功。
There was an English book fair in the library and a treasure hunt.
图书馆里有英语书市还有寻宝游戏。
Some students put on an English play.
有些学生上演了一出英语剧。
Other students took part in an English singing competition.
其他学生参加了英语歌唱比赛。
There was also a speaking competition.
此外还有一个演讲比赛。
The students had to speak on a topic in English for two minutes.
参赛的学生必须用两分钟的时间用英语陈述一个话题。
We spoke to the winner, Henry.
我们同获奖者亨利交谈。
"I'm so happy that I won," he said.
"我很高兴我赢了,"他说。
"I advise people to speak slowly.
"我建议大家说话的语速要慢。
If they want to be good public speakers, they'd better speak clearly and confidently."
如果他们想成为好的公共演说者,他们最好表达清晰并充满自信。"
We also spoke to several other students about English Week.
我们还和其他几个学生谈论了英语周。
One of them was Amy.
其中一个学生是艾米。
"I really enjoyed English Week.
“我很享受英语周。
It gave me a chance to learn new words.
它给我学习新单词的机会。
In my opinion, every school should have an English Week.
我认为,每个学校都应该有英语周。
It's well worth doing," she said.
它很值得开展。"她说。
On the last day of English Week, the head teacher gave a speech to the whole school.
英语周的最后一天,校长做了一次全校演讲。
He gave students some suggestions on how to improve their English.
他给了学生一些如何提高英语水平的建议。
"You should communicate in English with your friends whenever you can.
"无论何时尽可能的用英语和朋友交流。
You should read English books and magazines, and watch English television programmes.
读英语书和杂志,看英文电视节目。
Above all, you should enjoy English!" he said.
最重要的是,你应该享受英语!"他讲道。
More practice
Robin Hood and Prince John
罗宾汉和约翰王子
Prince John has caught Maid Marian and has set a trap for Robin Hood.
约翰王子抓到了梅德·玛丽安,并为罗宾汉设下一个陷阱。
Inside Prince John's castle.
在约翰王子的城堡里。
Now tell me, where's Robin Hood hiding
现在告诉我,罗宾汉藏在哪里?
Never! Robin Hood will come and rescue me.
不可能!罗宾汉会来救我的。
There's no way Robin Hood can get past my guards.
罗宾汉不可能通过我的护卫。
Soon Robin Hood will be mine!
不久他就是我的了!
Robin Hood enters.
罗宾汉走进来。
Did somebody call my name
有人在叫我的名字吗?
Robin Hood! I knew you'd come!
罗宾汉!我就知道你会来的!
Guards! Capture him!
卫兵!抓住他!
It's a trap!
这是个陷阱!
The first guard takes Robin Hood's arms from behind and the second guard tries to hit him.
第一个卫兵从后面抓住了罗宾汉的胳膊,第二个卫兵试图去打他。
Robin Hood ducks and the second guard hits the first guard in the head.
罗宾汉蹲下闪开,第二个卫兵击中了第一个卫兵的头。
The two guards then start fighting.
于是两个卫兵开始打起来了。
Foolish guards!
愚蠢的卫兵!
Robin Hood pulls out a sword.
罗宾汉拔出一把剑。
Now you're mine, Prince John!
现在你是我的了,约翰王子!
This castle and all your gold now belong to the poor!
这座城堡和你所有的金子现在属于穷人们了!
Thank you for saving me, Robin Hood!
谢谢你救了我,罗宾汉!

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览