2024届高考英语写作高级表达方式 知识清单素材

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

2024届高考英语写作高级表达方式 知识清单素材

资源简介

高考英语写作高级表达方式
定语从句
1. 我的爱好是读书看报,这已经成为我日常生活中不可或缺的一部分。
My favorite hobbies are reading books and newspapers, which has become a necessary part of my daily life.
2. 我们都知道,当我们需要帮助时,我们的朋友会伸出援手,帮我们渡过难关。
As we all know, when we need help our friends will lend us a helping hand and help us get through difficult situations.
3. 这部电影让我回想起在那个村庄被照顾得很好的时光。
The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that village.
名词性从句
1. 我想知道你能否给我提供一些如何交朋友的建议。I wonder if/whether you can give me some advice on how to make friends.
2. 有明确的证据表明,吃得更好和多锻炼会让人更健康。
There is clear evidence that eating better and exercising more will make people healthier.
3. 突然,我想到我可以用这些钱来帮助无家可归的人。Suddenly, it hit/stuck me that I could use this money to help the homeless.
4. 既然她已经下定决心了,就没有什么能阻止她。Now that she has made up her mind, nothing can stop her.
状语从句
1. 每当见到有人需要帮助,我都会尽力去帮助他。Whenever I see someone in need, I will spare no effort to help him.
2. 不管我们会遇到什么困难,我们都将继续进行研究。Whatever difficulties we may meet with, we'll go on with the research.
3. 虽然这些天我在埋头读书,但为了提高自己,我仍然参加了几个学生俱乐部。
Though/Although I am buried in books these days, I have still joined several student clubs in order to improve myself.
4. 如果你对中国民间艺术感兴趣,请发邮件给我。If you're interested in the Chinese folk art, please e mail me.
5. 这是如此激动人心的一次活动,以至于我们都玩得非常愉快。
It was such an exciting activity that we all enjoyed ourselves very much.
6. 如果时间允许的话,我们可以在晚餐后去操场走走。If time permits, we can have a walk around the playground after supper.
虚拟语气
1. 如果我们人类注意我们的行为,就不会有那么多物种濒临灭绝。
If we human beings had paid attention to our behavior, so many species wouldn't have been endangered.
2. 我建议亨利三思而后行。I advised that Henry (should) think very carefully before he makes any decision.
3. 到当地政府立刻采取措施阻止古建筑被破坏的时候了。
It is high time that the local government took immediate measures to stop the destroying of the ancient buildings.
强调句+倒装句
1. 正是他母亲的奉献帮助他度过了那段艰难的日子,使他成为现在的样子。
It was his mother’s contribution that helped him go through the hard times and made him what he is now.
2. 正是因为约翰的好主意,这个小男孩才能够帮助养家。
It was because of John's bright idea that this little boy could help support his family.
3. 直到最近他们才鼓励在农村地区发展与旅游相关的项目。
Not until recently did they encourage the development of tourist related activities in the rural areas.
4. 我们一到农场,就看到许多橘子挂满枝头。
Hardly had we arrived at the farm when we saw many oranges hanging from the branches.
非谓语
1. 我尽最大努力控制住马,努力保持平衡防止自己掉下来。
Trying my best to control the horse, I managed to keep the balance from falling off it.
2. 当我们正要绝望的时候,听到了远处有微弱的声音。Being at the point of desperation, we heard a faint voice from the distance.
3. 沉浸在强烈的恐惧感中,她一句话说不出来。Immersed in a strong sense of fear, she could not say a word.
4. 他躺在那儿,眼睛盯着天花板。He lay there, with his eyes looking at the ceiling.
5. 我热泪盈眶,从公寓里冲出来,沿着街道跑去出去。
With tears welling up in my eyes, I rushed out of the flat and ran along the street.
6. 他冲进房间,心怦怦直跳,满脸通红。He rushed to the room with his heart beating wildly and his face flushing.
综合运用
1. 出国留学还有助于你获得全球视野,提高你的综合能力。
Studying abroad also helps you to gain a global perspective and improve your general competence.
2. 那是我第一次参加交换生项目。那次经历不仅让我开阔了眼界,而且增强了我的信心。
It was the first time that I had participated in the exchange student program, which not only broadened my view but also strengthened my confidence.
3. 按照安排,我们早上7点将在学校门口乘公共汽车出发。As scheduled, we will leave at 7:00 am at the school gate.
4. 不可否认,通过这次活动,我们学生不仅更好地了解了社会而且学会了如何帮助周围的人。
Keeping a learning diary every day is so important that I would like to introduce it to you.
5. 因此,我们应该多交流、换位思考,而不是指责其他人。
So instead of blaming others, we should communicate more and put ourselves in others’ place.
6. 得知你在打篮球方面有许多经验,我写信真诚地邀请你加入我们的篮球俱乐部。
Learning that you have a large quantity of/large quantities of experience in playing basketball, I’m writing to sincerely invite you to join our basketball club.
7. 文化遗产代表我们祖先的智慧,因此我们国家决定不遗余力地保护它们。
Cultural relics represent the wisdom of our ancestors, so our country has resolved to spare no effort to protect them.
8. 我强烈建议你多读中国历史方面的书籍。I strongly suggest that you (should) read more books on Chinese history.
9. 通过攀岩,我重新焕发了活力,花更多的时间和爸爸在一起,并开始结识新朋友。
I get refreshed through climbing, spend more time with my dad, and get to meet new friends.
10. 我是如此感动,以至于我忍不住高兴地哭了。I was so moved that I couldn’t resist weeping happily.
11. 热情的人们聚集在广场,鼓掌欢呼。Enthusiastic people gathered at the square, applauding and cheering.
12. 我们应当用感激的心回报大自然的恩赐,遵守大自然的规律,维护生态平衡。
All of us should be grateful to what nature offers us, obey the natural laws, maintain the balance of nature.
13. 我又害怕,又有点生气,忍不住流下了眼泪。Frightened and a little angry, I could hardly help shedding tears.
14. 他用尽全力靠近我,安慰地说:“不要惊慌,亲爱的!我在这里。”
He put every ounce of strength into getting close to me and said soothingly, "Don't panic, honey! I'm here."
15. 他突然惊慌得动弹不得。Panic took hold of him and he couldn't move.
16. 真是死里逃生,我紧紧地抱住乔,幸福和爱涌上心头。
What a narrow escape! I hugged Joe tightly, happiness and love welling up inside me.
17. 不要让别人意见的噪音淹没了你自己内心的声音,而最重要的,要有勇气跟随你的内心及直觉。
Don't let the noise of others' opinions drowns out your own inner voice, and most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
18. 直升机一降落,我们马上就上了飞机,既兴奋又宽慰(放松)。
Once the helicopter landed, we got onto it in no time, excited and relieved.
19. 随着夜色渐浓,爸爸认为留在原地等待救援会更安全。
As darkness thickened, dad believed it was safer to stay on the spot and waited for help.
20. 在我心中堆积的恐惧和绝望终于走到了尽头。The fear and despair that had been building up inside of me just came to an end.
21. 她绝望得说不出话来。Despair choked her words.
22. 我实在控制不住,流下了高兴的眼泪。I just broke down and wept with tears of joy.
23. 突然,我看到她的嘴唇开始颤抖,眼泪开始从她的脸颊流下。
Abruptly, I saw her lips begin to tremble and tears begin to flow down her cheeks.

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览