2025届高三英语复习读后续写情绪描写的句子清单(素材)

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

2025届高三英语复习读后续写情绪描写的句子清单(素材)

资源简介

高考读后续写关于情绪描写的句子
一、高兴兴奋
1.Her face lit up with joy, her eyes sparkling like stars as she received the good news.
当她收到好消息时,脸上洋溢着喜悦,眼睛像星星一样闪闪发光。
2. He couldn't contain his excitement, jumping up and down and shouting with delight.
他无法抑制自己的兴奋,蹦蹦跳跳地喊着,满心欢喜。
3. Their laughter filled the room, echoing with excitement as they celebrated their victory.
他们的笑声充满了房间,回荡着胜利的兴奋。
4. She danced around, her heart swelling with happiness as she imagined her future plans.
她跳着舞,想象着未来的计划,心中充满了幸福。
5. Their eyes met, sharing a moment of pure joy, their spirits soaring high.
他们的目光相遇,共享着纯粹的喜悦,精神高涨。
二、难过沮丧
1. Her tears streamed down her cheeks, her voice breaking as she spoke of her loss.
她边说边流泪,声音哽咽,诉说着她的失去。
2. He sat silently, his head bowed, his heart heavy with sorrow.
3. 他静静地坐着,低着头,心中充满了悲伤。
Their faces were etched with disappointment, their eyes reflecting their inner turmoil.
他们的脸上刻满了失望,眼睛里映出了内心的挣扎。
4. She clutched her chest, feeling a pang of sadness as she remembered the past.
她紧握着胸口,回忆起过去,心中一阵悲伤。
5. Their spirits were crushed, their bodies slumped in defeat.
他们的精神被击垮,身体因失败而颓然。
三、焦虑不安
1. He paced back and forth, his hands trembling, his mind racing with thoughts of what could go wrong.
他来回踱步,双手颤抖,脑海中不断闪现着可能出错的想法。
2. She chewed on her nails, her eyes darting around the room, unable to find a moment of calm.
她啃着指甲,眼睛在房间里四处张望,无法找到片刻的平静。
3. Their faces were tense, their bodies rigid, as they awaited the outcome with bated breath.
他们的脸紧绷着,身体僵硬,屏息等待着结果。
4.He could feel his heart pounding in his chest, his palms sweating, as anxiety gnawed at him.
他能感觉到自己的心跳加速,手心出汗,焦虑在啃噬着他。
5. Their minds were a whirl of doubts and fears, unable to shake the feeling of unease.
他们的脑海中充满了疑虑和恐惧,无法摆脱不安的感觉。
四、震惊
My jaw dropped in disbelief as I heard the astonishing news.
听到这个惊人的消息,我惊讶得合不拢嘴。
I couldn't help but stare in shock, my eyes widening in disbelief.
我忍不住惊愕地盯着,眼睛因难以置信而睁得大大的。
The revelation came as a bolt out of the blue, leaving me utterly stunned.
这个揭露的消息犹如晴天霹雳,让我彻底惊呆了。
I was so shocked that I could hardly find my voice to respond.
我震惊得几乎说不出话来回应。
My heart skipped a beat, and a wave of disbelief washed over me.
我的心跳漏了一拍,一股难以置信的浪潮涌上心头。
I stood there frozen in astonishment, unable to process what I had just seen.
我站在那里,因震惊而动弹不得,无法消化刚刚看到的一切。
The news hit me like a ton of bricks, knocking the wind out of me.
这个消息像一吨重砖一样砸向我,让我喘不过气来。
My mind went blank, and I could only stare in disbelief at the unfolding scene.
我的大脑一片空白,只能呆呆地看着眼前发生的一切,难以置信。
I was completely taken aback by the sudden turn of events, my eyes rounding in shock.
事件的突然转折让我大吃一惊,我的眼睛因震惊而瞪得圆圆的。
The revelation left me speechless, my mind struggling to grasp the astonishing reality.
这个揭露让我哑口无言,我的大脑努力想要接受这个令人震惊的现实。
五、尴尬
My face turned as red as a tomato as I realized my mistake in front of everyone.
当我在众人面前意识到自己的错误时,我的脸羞得通红。
I stumbled over my words, feeling awkward and self-conscious.
我结结巴巴地说着,感到尴尬和不自在。
The silence stretched on awkwardly, as if the air itself was embarrassed for us.
沉默尴尬地延续着,仿佛空气本身都为我们感到难堪。
I tried to laugh it off, but my forced chuckle only made the situation more awkward.
我试图用笑声掩饰,但我的勉强笑声反而让情况更加尴尬。
Caught in the lie, I could feel my cheeks burning with embarrassment.
被揭穿谎言时,我能感觉到我的脸颊因尴尬而发烫。
The unexpected question left me flustered and struggling for words.
突如其来的问题让我手足无措,一时语塞。
I awkwardly shuffled my feet, avoiding eye contact with anyone.
我尴尬地挪动着脚步,避免与任何人目光接触。
The mix-up in names during the introduction made me feel like crawling under a rock.
介绍时把名字搞混了,让我恨不得找个地缝钻进去。
My attempt at humor fell flat, leaving an awkward silence in its wake.
我试图幽默一下,结果却适得其反,留下了一段尴尬的沉默。
I stood there, frozen in embarrassment, as the room filled with uncomfortable laughter.
我站在那里,尴尬得动弹不得,整个房间充满了令人不适的笑声。
六、害羞
Blushing furiously, I lowered my gaze, feeling my cheeks burn with shame.
我羞得满脸通红,低下了头,感觉脸颊在发烫。
I felt a wave of shyness wash over me, making it hard to look him in the eye.
我感到一阵害羞涌上心头,难以直视他的眼睛。
My heart raced and my palms sweated as I nervously awaited his response.
我紧张地等待他的回答,心跳加速,手心冒汗。
The compliment made me blush, feeling a mix of happiness and embarrassment.
赞扬让我羞红了脸,心中交织着幸福和尴尬。
I shuffled my feet and giggled nervously, trying to hide my shyness.
我紧张地挪动着脚步,咯咯笑着,试图掩饰我的害羞。
My voice trembled as I whispered my thanks, feeling my face grow warmer.
我低声说谢谢时,声音在颤抖,感觉脸越来越热。
The thought of him seeing me like this made me blush even more.
想到他这样看着我,我更加害羞了。
I felt my cheeks grow rosy as I stumbled over my words, trying to express my gratitude.
我结结巴巴地表达感谢时,感到脸颊泛起了红晕。
The sudden attention made me shrink back, feeling small and shy.
突然的关注让我退缩,感到自己渺小又害羞。
I hid behind my hair, peeking out shyly, hoping he wouldn't notice my blush.
我躲在头发后面,害羞地偷看,希望他没有注意到我的脸红。
七、绝望
All hope seemed to drain from me as I faced the seemingly insurmountable obstacle.
面对这看似无法逾越的障碍,我所有的希望似乎都消失了。
Despair clutched at my heart, leaving me feeling utterly alone and helpless.
绝望紧紧抓住我的心,让我感到彻底的孤独和无助。
The weight of defeat pressed down on me, making it hard to breathe, let alone see a way out.
失败的重量压得我喘不过气来,更不用说找到出路了。
My spirit flagged, and the darkness of despair began to envelop me.
我的意志消沉,绝望的黑暗开始笼罩着我。
With each passing moment, the realization of my helplessness grew, plunging me into a depth of despair.
随着时间的推移,我意识到自己的无助,这使我陷入了深深的绝望之中。
八、无助
I stood there, paralyzed by helplessness, as the situation spiraled out of control.
我站在那里,被无助感所麻痹,看着局势失控。
The weight of uncertainty pressed on my chest, leaving me feeling utterly powerless.不确定性的重担压在我的心头,让我感到完全无能为力。
I reached out for help, but found only empty hands and the cold reality of my own helplessness.
我伸出援手,却只抓到空荡荡的手和自身无助的冰冷现实。
In the face of overwhelming adversity, I felt a wave of helplessness wash over me.
面对势不可挡的逆境,我感到一股无助的浪潮涌上心头。
My attempts to solve the problem felt like pushing against a wall; I was utterly powerless to change the situation.
我试图解决问题,但感觉就像推墙一样徒劳无功;我完全无力改变现状。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览