读后续写九大高分句式 讲义素材--2025届高三下学期英语三轮复习专项

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

读后续写九大高分句式 讲义素材--2025届高三下学期英语三轮复习专项

资源简介

读后续写 九大句式
名词性从句 (主语从句;宾语从句;表语从句;同位语从句)
It dawned on me that a friend in need is a friend indeed.
我开始明白了:患难见真情。
It suddenly dawned on me that what counted was kindness, without which the earth could not go around.
我突然意识到,真正重要的是善良,没有了它地球无法运转。
It struck me all of a sudden that playing against the other team is a great learning opportunity.
我突然意识到,与另一支队伍比赛一个很了的学习机会。
What (counts/matters/impress/moved me) most is that … (重要的/重要的/给我留下深刻印象的/令我感动的是)是……
What annoyed me most was that my mom was recording my embarrassing situation.
可最让我恼火的是,我妈妈在记录我的尴尬处境.
What moved me most was that when those hungry people went off, they also left with some friendly words of gratitude.(主语从句)
She told the twins that it was the best surprise she had ever received.(宾语从句)
It seemed as if even heaven were weeping and mourning for the fall of the giant star.(表语从句)
Word came that he had won the first prize in the competition, making us delighted and excited.(同位语从句)
他竞赛彩得奖的消息传来,我们又高兴又激动。
There is no doubt that teammates are of great significance. Just as the saying goes, “one person can go far, but a group of persons can travel farther.”
不可否认,队友是很重要的。俗话说:“一个人可以走很远,但一群人可以走得更远。”
2.非谓语作状语和作定语
Seeing the mess in the kitchen, he immediately understand what had happened, but he wasn’t upset.
看到厨房里一片狼藉,他立刻明白发生了什么事,但他并不难过。
Hearing the bad news, we couldn’t contain our emotions and tears of sorrow streamed down our cheeks.
听到这个坏消息,我们无法控制自己的情绪,悲伤的泪水顺着脸颊流下来。
Hesitating for a moment, she murmured, “I threw away the carpet.”
她犹豫了一下,低声说:“我把地毯扔了。”
When leaving, he said guiltily, “Look, Monty. When I was your teacher, I was something of a dream stealer...”
离开时,他内疚地说:“你看,蒙蒂。当我是你的老师时,我是一个偷梦者……”
Staring at the violin, I found it glossy in the sunlight, as if it had sensed its new voyage of another sparking dream.
Driven by curiosity, he poked his head out for a look.
Being at the point of desperation, we hard a faint voice from the distance.
Dad managed to calm himself down, saying, “Don't give up! So long as we stay positive rather than lose heart, we will make it to the farmhouse!”
爸爸尽量让自己冷静下来,说:“别灰心!只要保持乐观的态度,而不是灰心丧气,我们就能回到农舍!”
3.形容词或形容词短语
I clapped my hands even more loudly, determined never to judge a book by its cover.
我更加用力地拍起手来,决心再也不会以貌取人了。
Fascinated by the gentle sound of one participant, I was wholeheartedly impressed by his wonderful performance and solid strength.
我被一位参与者轻柔的声音所吸引,他的精彩表演和坚实的实力给我留下了深刻印象。
Obviously bewildered at the sudden commotion around, Tom turned to me for reasons in written words.
Tom显然对周围突如其来的骚动感到困惑,他转向我,用文字解释了原因。
Scared and shocked, she couldn't say a word.
他又害怕又震惊,一句话也说不出来。
Exhausted, I lay in the bed and fell fast asleep.
我精疲力竭地躺在床上,很快就睡着了。
Disappointed and frustrated, I felt like floating in an ocean of sadness.
我既失望又沮丧,感觉像漂浮在伤心的海洋中。
Exposed to the completely unfamiliar surroundings, I was overwhelmed by a sense of loneliness.
由于面临完全陌生的环境,我被一种孤独感所淹没。
4.倒装句
1. So nervous was I that my mind went blank. 我太紧张了,脑子一片空白。
2. So excited was he that he couldn't go to sleep. 他太兴奋了,以至于无法入睡。
3. So patient with each student is she that we all like her.
她对每个学生都很有耐心我们都很喜欢她。
4. Such great progress did he make that he was praised.他取得了如此大的进步,受到了表扬。
5. Hardly had I got on the bus when it started off. 我一上车,车就开动了。
6. No sooner had he seen me than he began to cry. 他一见到我就哭了。
7. Not only did we lose all our money, but we also lost our way.
我们不仅丢了所有的钱,还迷了路。
Not only can you tone up your body, but also you can be exposed to Chinese traditional culture in person.
你不仅可以锻炼身体,还可以亲身接触中国传统文化。
Not only will you enjoy breathtaking views, but you can have a deeper understanding of Chinese culture.
你不仅可以欣赏到令人叹为观止的景色,还可以更深入地了解中国文化。
10. Only in this way can students cultivate/develop a positive attitude towards/to learning English.只有这样学生才能培养学英语的积极态度。
11. Busy as he was, he kept his word. 尽管他很忙,他还是说到做到。
12.Weak as she was, she struggled to her feet, continuing searching for assistance.
尽管身体虚弱,她仍然挣扎着站了起来,继续寻求帮助。
Confused as I was, I still received some great encouragement, which gives me confidence to be a writer.
尽管我感到困惑,我仍然收到一些鼓励,这给我信心去成为一名作家。
Could you take my advice into consideration, I would be more than grateful/appreciated.
如果你能采纳我的建议,我将不胜感激。
15. Never in her life had she tasted anything better.
她一生中从未尝过比这更好的味道。
On no account can you miss this wonderful place.
你决不能错过这个美妙的地方。
with复合结构
With+宾语+宾语补足语
1. with+sb/sth+doing
With tears streaming down her face, she thanked him again and again.
她泪流满面,再三感谢她。
Steven was deeply moved and expressed his gratitude to all the rescuers with tear swirling in his eyes.
史蒂文深受感动,他热泪盈眶地向所有救援人员表示感谢。
At the sight of the fierce wolf, Mac was seized by a strong sense of horror with his palms sweating and his heart pounding.
看到这只凶猛的狼,麦克被一种强烈的恐惧感攫住了,他的手心冒汗,心跳加速。
with+sb/sth+done
With all efforts/attempts made, it was still in vain.
尽管做了所有努力,一切还是徒劳的。
The fascinating landscape around was a true feast for the eyes, with its rolling green hills dotted with varieties of wild flowers.
周围迷人的风景是一场真正的视觉盛宴,起伏的绿色山丘点缀着各种各样的野花。
with+sb/sth+to do
With no one to talk to, Tom felt extremely upset.
由于没人可以说话的人,Tom感到很十分焦虑。
With so much work to finish, he had a tight schedule.
有这么多工作要完成,他的日程安排得很紧。
with+sb/sth+adj.
With my mobile phone dead, I had to look for someone who was willing to help.
由于我的手机没电了,我不得不寻找愿意帮忙的人。
with+sb/sth+介词短语
With the flowers in his hands, he excitedly walked out of the door and ran home as fast as he could.
手里拿着花,他兴奋地走出门,以最快的速度跑回家。
With+情感名词
With delight/joy/sadness/sorrow/anger/irritation/fright/fear/surprise/shock
高兴 难过 生气 害怕 震惊
A smile lit up his face and his eyes were sparkling with excitement..他脸上露出了笑容,眼睛里闪烁着兴奋的光芒。
He held the firm belief/faith that with their efforts, his family would be able to get through the tough times.他坚信,在他们的努力下,他的家人一定能度过难关。
他陷入深深的悲伤中,眼中满是泪。
He was in deep sorrow with her eyes full of tears.
He was in deep sorrow with her eyes welling up with tears.
He was in deep sorrow with tears dropping from his eyes.
He was in deep sorrow with tears welling up in his eyes.
He was in deep sorrow with tears rolling down his cheeks.
He was in deep sorrow with tears streaming down his cheeks.
He was in deep sorrow with tears flowing down his cheeks.
He was in deep sorrow with tears pouring down his cheeks.
注意:泪水如果要更加具体
tears 可换 tears of joy(开心的眼泪) tears of regret(后悔的眼泪)
tears of excitement(激动的眼泪)
如:So surprised and contented was the mother that she hugged the twins tightly, tears of joy welling up in her eyes.母亲既惊讶又满足,紧紧地拥抱着这对双胞胎,喜悦的泪水涌上了她的眼睛。
强调句
句式结构:It is/was+被强调的部分+that/who+其他部分
正是爱,使世界运转。
Love makes the world go around.
It is love that makes the world go around.
困难和障碍使我们更强大。
Difficulties and obstacles make us stronger.
It is difficulties and obstacles that make us stronger.
It’s the tears of the earth that keeps her smile in bloom.
是大地的泪水,让她的笑容开成花朵。《飞鸟集》
It was love and support that enabled them to overcome the obstacles.
是爱和支持让他们度过了困难。
It was the unforgettable journey that made me realize the importance of friendship.
正是那次难忘的旅途让我意识到了友谊的重要性。
It was our random act of kindness that made a great difference to other people.
正是我们无心的善举对他人产生了巨大的影响。
It was my mother who/that always taught us to hold a positive attitude to difficulties
是我的妈妈一直教导我们要对困难保持乐观的态度。
Patting them gently on their shoulders, their father said in a warm voice, “Darling,—it’s love that counts/matters.”
爸爸轻轻地拍着他们的肩膀,暖声说道,“亲爱的,重要的正是爱。”
It was at that moment that a warm surge of streams washed through my body, and the image of the horse emerged in my mind, encouraging me to continue writing.
虚拟语气
1. He suggested that I (should) study hard.
It is suggested that I (should) study hard.
He gave me a suggestion that I (should) study hard.
What he suggested is that I (should) study hard.
他建议我努力学习。
It is high time that we should take action/took action.
该是我们采取行动的时候了。
3. Without / But for your instruction, I would not have made such great progress.
如果没有你的指导,我不会取得如此大的进步。
4. If only I had not left my mobile phone in that bag with Tom.
如果我没有把手机忘在汤姆的包里就好了。
5. If I had not been so curious, I wouldn’t have been in such an awkward position.
如果我没有那么好奇,我就不会处于这样尴尬的境地。
6. If I were you, I would give the shoemaker a hundred pounds.
如果我是你,我会给鞋匠一百英镑。
7. How I wish he could get through the tough time.
我多么希望他能从困难的日子里熬过来。
I was so depressed and homesick that I felt as if I had been abandoned.
我非常沮丧,思家心切,感觉自己被抛弃了。
8.状语从句
状语从句共分九类:
时间:when, whenever, while, as, before, after, since, till/until, as soon as
让步:although/though, even if/though, whether...or..., 疑问词+ever, no matter+疑问词
原因:because, as, since, now that,considering that(考虑到,鉴于)
目的:so...that, so that, in order that, in case
结果:so that, so/such...that...
条件:if, unless, as/so long as, in case, on condition that,supposing
比较:than, as...as, not as/so...as, the more..., the more...
方式:as, as if/though
状语从句在写作中的运用
When night fell, Tom lay on the ground, admiring the extremely mysterious sky.
夜幕降临时,汤姆躺在地上,欣赏着神秘莫测的天空。
Child as/though he was, he helped me a lot.(倒装)
尽管他是个孩子,他却帮了我们大忙。
I don't feel lonely now because I make the effort to see people.
我现在不觉得孤单了,因为我尝试着与人接触。
In order that we might get there on time, we should set out early.
为了能准时赶到那里,我们应该早点出发。
Before the College Entrance Examination, I was so stressed out that I felt dizzy from time to time.
高考前,我压力很大,不时感到头晕。
As long as we stay positive rather than lose heart, we will make it.
只要我们保持积极而不是灰心,我们就会成功的。
The more I get, the more I feel time has wings.
我越长大,越觉得时光飞逝。
She ignored me and gave me an impatient look, as if I were a monster.
她不理我,不耐烦地看了我一眼,好像我是个怪物。
9.She felt extremely uneasy as if sitting on pins and needles and negative thoughts came flooding in.
9.无灵主语
无灵主语句可以将抽象的情感形象化,往往以物品、动作、情感、时间、地点等名词充当主语,以“有灵动词”通常是人做出的动作。
如(see, find, bring, give, escape, witness, seize等)充当谓语动词
即“无灵主语+有灵谓语”。
具体事物作主语
On the way home, night breeze made him at ease.
回家路上,晚风使他心旷神怡。
The terrible scene filled her with fear.
恐怖的场景使她十分害怕。
Ten years of hard work changed my mother greatly.
十年的辛劳彻底改变了我的妈妈。
4. Last Sunday witnessed an extraordinary hiking, which excited the nerves of everyone of us.
上周日,我们进行了一次非同寻常的徒步旅行,我们每个人都兴奋不已。
情绪情感名词作主语
喜悦、兴奋
Happiness radiates from her face.她容光焕发。
Excitement deprived me of all power of speech.
我激动得什么话都说不出来。
Encouragement seized me after l attended his inspiring speech.
听了他振奋人心的演讲后,我备受鼓舞。
感动、释然
1. Tears of joy welled up in her eyes when he saw his long-lost friend at the airport.
当他在机场看到失散已久的朋友,眼里涌上了喜悦的泪水。
2. A warm current rose in her heart.
一股暖流涌上她的心头。
3.Tears flowed/streamed down her cheeks as she read the heartfelt letter.
当他阅读那封真诚的信时,泪水顺着她的脸颊往下流。
愤怒、生气
Overwhelming anger and disappointment filled his heart.
无法控制的愤怒和失望充满了他的心头。
Blinding anger and frustration made it impossible for him to think straight.
盲目的愤怒和沮丧使他无法正常思考。
恐惧、害怕
A slight feeling of fear crept on him. 他慢慢感到一丝恐惧。
A wave of panic swept over her. 一阵惊恐袭上她的心头。
A chill of horror suddenly swept over him.他突然不寒而栗。
悲伤、孤独
Grief seized her after the loss of her beloved pet.
失去心爱的宠物后,悲伤淹没了她。
The loneliness and grief comes in waves.
阵阵孤独与痛苦的感觉袭上心头。
担心、忧虑
His face clouded over when he heard the news.
听到这个消息,他满脸愁容。
Worry crept in as the deadline for the project approached.
随着项目截止日期的临近, 担忧悄然而至。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览