Unit 1 This is me 课文一句一译 - 2025-2026学年外研版(2024)英语八年级上册

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

Unit 1 This is me 课文一句一译 - 2025-2026学年外研版(2024)英语八年级上册

资源简介

Unit 1 This is me 这就是我
1 We may think we know ourselves better than anyone else.
我们也许认为我们比其他任何人更了解自己。
2 But is that true
但那是真的吗?
3 In this unit, let's explore the idea of self.
在本单元,让我们来探讨一下自我的概念。
4 What do you think of your looks
你觉得你的样貌怎么样?
5 How much do you know about yourself
你对你自己了解多少?
6 Do you want to challenge yourself
你想挑战你自己吗?
7 By the end of this unit, you will make a speech about yourself.
在本单元结束时,你将发表一篇关于你自己的演讲。
8 After completing the unit, you will be able to:
学完本单元后,你将能够:
9 Use words and expressions in the unit to talk about yourself.
用本单元的单词和词组来谈论你自己。
10 Use the present perfect tense to talk about experiences of accepting yourself.
用现在完成时来谈论接受自己的经历。
11 Describe yourself and your values.
描述你自己和你的价值观。
A red, red rose 一朵红红的玫瑰
12 I suppose everyone has something they don't like about themselves.
我猜想每个人都有对自己不喜欢的地方。
13 For me, it was the birthmark on my face.
对我来说,那就是我脸上的胎记。
14 It was bright red, the colour of a strawberry.
它是鲜红色的,(就像)草莓的颜色。
15 Sometimes, I felt people secretly looking at my face.
有时候,我感觉人们在偷偷地看着我的脸。
16 But when I turned my head, they looked away.
但是当我转过头时,他们把目光移开了。
17 On crowded buses and trains, it felt just like a disaster.
在拥挤的公交汽车和火车上,那感觉就像一场灾难。
18 With so many people around me, my birthmark burnt red hot.
周围有那么多人,我感觉自己的胎记火辣辣的。
19 Therefore, I always kept my hair long to cover it until that day.
因此,在那天之前,我一直留长头发来遮盖它。
20 It was a cloudy morning.
那是一个多云的早晨。
21 A new student named Maddie arrived in our class.
一个名叫麦迪的新学生来到我们班。
22 She sat right beside me.
她正好坐在我旁边。
23 Instead of looking away, Maddie studied my face.
麦迪没有移开视线,而是端详我的脸。
24 This made me so nervous.
这使我如此紧张。
25 Clouds came through the window and filled my heart.
乌云穿过窗户,涌进我的心里。
26 Suddenly, she said something I would never forget.
突然,她说了一些我永远不会忘记的话。
27 “Sally, right ” she said. “You have a red rose on your face. How beautiful!”
“萨莉,对吗?”她说。“你脸上有一朵玫瑰花。多漂亮呀!”
28 I looked up and met her smiling eyes.
我抬起头,迎上她微笑的眼睛。
29 Although I only replied “thank you”, it turned sunny in my heart.
虽然我只是回答了“谢谢”,但我的内心变得阳光明媚起来。
30 When I got home, I rushed to the bathroom and looked in the mirror.
当我回到家,我冲进浴室,照了照镜子。
31 For the first time, I could look at my birthmark without quickly turning away.
这是第一次我能够看着我的胎记而不迅速把脸转过去。
32 The shape of it was truly like a flower.
它的形状确实像一朵花。
33 The next day, to my surprise, Maddie painted a red rose on her own face!
令我惊讶的是,麦迪在她自己脸上画了一朵红玫瑰!
34 I haven't told Maddie the whole story yet.
我还没有告诉过麦迪整个故事。
35 Anyway, she has changed me.
无论如何,她已经改变了我。
36 I have already learnt that I am what I am.
我已经知道了我就是我。
37 Everyone has something special and different - that is what's interesting.
每个人都有特别的地方和不同之处——那就是有趣之处。
Impossible I’m possible
不可能的 我是可能的
38 “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’.’’
“没有什么事情是不可能的;即使‘不可能’这个词本身,也在说‘我是可能的’。”
39 Audrey Hepburn, the British actress and star of the silver screen, said this.
英国女演员、电影明星奥黛丽·赫本曾这样说过。
40 However, doubts and fears often hold us back.
然而,疑虑和恐惧常常会阻碍我们前进。
41 How can we face them and succeed
我们怎样面对它们并取得成功呢?
42 The runner Su Bingtian gives an excellent answer to this question.
对于这个问题,短跑运动员给出了一个精彩的回答。
43 The young man began his sporting life in 2006.
这位年轻人在2006年开始了他的运动生涯。
44 At that time, no one from Asia had ever run the 100 m race in less than 10 seconds.
在那时,没有一个亚洲人曾在不到10秒跑完100米赛跑。
45 Su trained hard and quickly became one of the fastest runners in Asia.
苏炳添刻苦训练,很快成为亚洲跑得最快的运动员之一。
46 In 2011, he ran the race in 10.16 seconds.
在2011年,他以10.16秒的成绩跑完了比赛。
47 However, Su wasn’t satisfied.
然而,苏炳添并不满意。
48 To run in under 10 seconds, in 2014, he changed his starting leg.
为了在10秒内跑完比赛,在2014年,他换了起跑腿。
49 This was a very risky decision.
这是一个非常冒险的决定。
50 He had to start from zero.
他不得不从零开始。
51 At first, he was slower than before.
起初,他比以前慢。
52 Also, he was 25 years old.
而且,他当时25岁了。
53 At such an age, many runners choose to stop running.
在这样的年龄,许多跑步运动员选择停止跑步。
54 People doubted his decision.
人们怀疑他的决定。
55 However, Su fought his fears and became a sporting hero.
然而,苏炳添克服了恐惧并成为了一个体育英雄。
56 In 2015, he clocked 9.99 seconds and made history.
2015年,他以9.99秒的成绩创造了历史。
57 In 2021, he finished in 9.83 seconds at the Tokyo Olympics.
2021年,他在东京奥运会上以9.83秒完成了比赛。
58 He also became the first Chinese athlete to run in the Olympic 100 m final.
他也成为第一位参加奥运会100米决赛的中国运动员。
59 Su Bingtian has told youngsters, “Never let your age hold you back.”
苏炳添曾告诉年轻人:“从来不要让你的年龄阻碍你。”
60 Have a try and try harder.
尝试一下并且再努力一点儿。
61 I believe you can write your own story.
我相信你能书写自己的故事。
62 Nothing is impossible as long as you try and stick to it.
只要你努力并且坚持下去,没有什么是不可能的。
63 Everyone can be a Su-perman!
每个人都可能成为一个超人!

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览