Unit 10 You’re supposed to shake hands. 重点短语句子知识清单 2025-2026学年人教版英语九年级全一册

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

Unit 10 You’re supposed to shake hands. 重点短语句子知识清单 2025-2026学年人教版英语九年级全一册

资源简介

Unit 10 You’re supposed to shake hands.
重点短语句子知识清单
Section A Section A
短语: 短语:
be supposed to do sth. 应该做某事;被期望做某事
shake hands 握手
kiss sb. on both sides of the face 亲吻某人的双颊
bow to sb. 向某人鞠躬
greet sb. 和……打招呼;迎接
be expected to do sth. 被期望做某事
arrive late 迟到
put on a fancy dress 穿华丽的裙子
outdoor party 户外派对
T-shirt and jeans T恤和牛仔裤
句子: 句子:
What are people in Japan supposed to do when they meet for the first time 日本人第一次见面时应该做什么?
They’re supposed to bow. 他们应该鞠躬。
In the United States, people are expected to shake hands. 在美国,人们应该握手。
French people are supposed to kiss when they see each other. 法国人见面时应该亲吻。
I was supposed to arrive at 7:00, but I got there at 8:00. 我本该7点到,但我8点才到。
When I met Paul’s mom, I kissed her, but I was supposed to shake hands instead. 我见到保罗的妈妈时亲吻了她,但我本该握手的。
Am I supposed to wear jeans to the party 我应该穿牛仔裤去派对吗?
No, you’re expected to wear a suit and tie. 不,你应该穿西装打领带。
It’s impolite to keep others waiting. 让别人等是不礼貌的。
Section B Section B
短语: 短语:
be relaxed about time 对时间很宽松
value the time 珍惜时间
drop by 顺便访问;偶然拜访
after all 毕竟;终归
get mad 大动肝火;气愤
make an effort 作出努力
clean ... off 把……擦掉
take off 脱下(衣服);(飞机等)起飞
go out of one’s way 特地;格外努力
make ... feel at home 使(某人)感到宾至如归
get used to 习惯于
table manners 餐桌礼仪
stick chopsticks into the food 把筷子插进食物里
point at sb. with chopsticks 用筷子指着某人
basic table manners 基本的餐桌礼仪
句子: 句子:
Where I’m from, we’re pretty relaxed about time. 在我家乡,我们对时间很宽松。
We often drop by our friends’ homes if we have time. 如果有时间,我们经常顺便去朋友家拜访。
In Switzerland, it’s very important to be on time. 在瑞士,准时非常重要。
You’re not supposed to put your bread on your plate in France. 在法国,你不应该把面包放在盘子里。
My host family went out of their way to make me feel at home. 我的寄宿家庭特地努力让我感到宾至如归。
I’m gradually getting used to the French customs. 我逐渐习惯了法国的习俗。
It’s impolite to stick your chopsticks into the rice in China. 在中国,把筷子插进米饭里是不礼貌的。
You shouldn’t point at anyone with your chopsticks. 你不应该用筷子指着任何人。
If you don’t want any more food, you should just say “That was delicious.” 如果你不想再吃东西了,你应该只说“太美味了”。
Learning about table manners in different countries is interesting. 了解不同国家的餐桌礼仪很有趣。
Grammar Focus Grammar Focus
短语: 短语:
be supposed to do sth. 应该做某事
be not supposed to do sth. 不应该做某事
be expected to do sth. 被期望做某事
It’s + adj. + to do sth. 做某事是……的
句子: 句子:
What are you supposed to do when you meet someone for the first time 你第一次见某人时应该做什么?
You’re supposed to shake hands. You’re not supposed to kiss. 你应该握手,不应该亲吻。
When were you supposed to arrive 你本该什么时候到?
I was supposed to arrive at 7:00. 我本该7点到。
Am I supposed to wear jeans 我应该穿牛仔裤吗?
No, you’re expected to wear a suit and tie. 不,你应该穿西装打领带。
Is it impolite to keep others waiting 让别人等是不礼貌的吗?
Yes, it’s very impolite to keep others waiting. 是的,让别人等非常不礼貌。
Is it important to be on time 准时很重要吗?
Yes, it’s important to be on time. 是的,准时很重要。
*Project *Project
短语: 短语:
give advice on customs 提供关于习俗的建议
write a letter to a pen pal 给笔友写一封信
foreign customs 外国习俗
proper behavior 恰当的行为
social situations 社交场合
句子: 句子:
Let’s write a letter to a foreign pen pal, giving advice on Chinese customs. 我们给外国笔友写一封信,提供关于中国习俗的建议吧。
When you visit China, you’re supposed to greet people with a smile. 当你访问中国时,你应该微笑着和人们打招呼。
It’s polite to bring a small gift when you visit someone’s home. 拜访别人家时,带一份小礼物是有礼貌的。
You’re not supposed to talk loudly in public places like libraries or museums. 你不应该在图书馆或博物馆等公共场所大声说话。
At the dinner table, you should wait for the older people to start eating first. 餐桌上,你应该等长辈先开始吃。
It’s impolite to use your chopsticks to hit an empty bowl. 用筷子敲空碗是不礼貌的。
I hope these suggestions can help you get used to life in China quickly. 希望这些建议能帮助你快速适应中国的生活。
Understanding different customs can help us communicate better with people from other countries. 了解不同的习俗能帮助我们更好地与其他国家的人交流。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览