Unit8 Safe and sound Reading知识清单译林版八年级英语上册

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

Unit8 Safe and sound Reading知识清单译林版八年级英语上册

资源简介

2025译林版牛津英语八上学霸必背知识清单
Unit 8 Safe and sound
Reading
At first, I felt a slight shake. 起初,我感到轻微的颤抖。
slight adj. 轻微的、少量的(程度轻微,几乎难以察觉) slight difference 细微差异 slight change 轻微变化
There is a slight difference between the two pictures. 这两张图片之间有细微的差异。
shake n. 震动、摇晃 give sth. a slight shake 轻轻摇晃某物give sth. a good shake用力摇晃某物
shake vt./vi. 摇动;颤抖;握手(过去式为shook) shake hands (with sb.) (和某人)握手
My sister likes to give her hair a slight shake when she feels happy. 我妹妹开心的时候,喜欢轻轻甩一下头发。
You need to give the bottle a good shake to mix the juice well. 你需要用力摇晃瓶子,把果汁摇匀。
Her voice shook when she talked about the scary story. 她讲那个恐怖故事时,声音在颤抖。
He shook hands with his old friend and they talked happily for a long time. 他和老朋友握了握手,然后开心地聊了很久。
People shouted in fear. 人们惊恐地喊叫起来。
shout vi. 呼叫;喊叫 shout at sb. 冲......大声叫喊(多指因生气或愤怒冲某人大声叫嚷)
shout to sb. 朝某人叫喊(多指因距离远而不得不叫喊,不带生气等情感因素)
cn. 呼喊;喊叫声
The boy shouted for help when he got lost in the forest. 这个男孩在森林里迷路时,大声呼救。
Don’t shout at your little sister — she didn’t do anything wrong. 不要冲你的妹妹大喊大叫--她没做错任何事。
We heard a loud shout from the next room and ran to check. 我们听到隔壁房间传来一声响亮的喊叫声,赶紧跑过去查看。
in fear 惊恐地;害怕地 in surprise 惊讶地· in excitement 兴奋地 · in sadness 悲伤地
in danger处于危险中 in trouble处于麻烦中
in fear of +名词/代词/动名词 害怕/担心/唯恐…… in fear of one's life 担心自己的生命安全
He looked around in fear after hearing the strange noise. 听到奇怪的声音后,他惊恐地环顾四周。
She walked quietly in fear of waking up her sleeping parents. 她走路很轻,唯恐吵醒熟睡的父母。
When the earthquake hit, many people ran out of the building in fear of their lives. 地震发生时,许多人担心生命安全,从大楼里跑了出来。
Outside, people were running in all directions while pieces of glass and bricks were raining down. 外面,人们四散奔逃,玻璃碎片和砖块如雨点般纷纷落下。
direction n. 方向 in all directions 四处、向各个方向 in the direction of ... 朝着......的方向
sense of direction方向感
The bird flew in the direction of the sun. 小鸟朝着太阳的方向飞去。
She has a poor sense of direction, so she always carries a map when she goes out. 她方向感很差,所以出门时总是带着地图。
rain down 像雨点一样落下; 大量降下
Dry leaves rained down from the trees when the autumn wind blew hard. 秋风劲吹时,干枯的树叶从树上纷纷落下。
It was dark and silent around me. 四周一片漆黑,寂静无声。
silent adj. 安静的;寂静的;沉默的 keep/stay silent 保持沉默
silence un. 寂静;沉默 in silence 沉默;无声
silently adv. 默默的;悄悄地
We walked through the silent forest early in the morning. 清晨,我们穿过寂静的森林。
They sat there in silence and watched the beautiful sunset. 他们沉默地坐在那里,欣赏着美丽的日落。
I silently closed the door and went to bed after returning home late. 我回家晚了,悄悄地关上门然后上床睡觉了。
I couldn't see anything at all, and I didn't know if anyone else was around me. 我什么也看不见,也不知周围是否还有人。
not ... at all 根本不(not常与连系动词be、助动词或情态动词连用,at all常位于句末)
Not at all. 不用谢;没关系;一点也不(回应感谢、回应道歉、加强否定)
They did not go to the cinema at all yesterday. 他们昨天根本没去电影院。
Do you mind if I open the window 你介意我开窗吗?-- Not at all. Please go ahead. 一点也不介意,请开吧。
if 连词 “是否”(引导宾语从句,从句用陈述语序,遵循原时态);
连词 “如果” (引导条件状语从句,主将从现)
He asked me if I liked playing basketball. 他问我是否喜欢打篮球。
If it doesn’t rain tomorrow, we will go to the zoo. 如果明天不下雨,我们就去动物园。
I felt nervous, and my heart was beating really fast. 我感到紧张,心跳得非常快。
nervous adj. 紧张的 be nervous about ... 对……感到紧张
He was too nervous to say a word. 他太紧张了以至于一句话都说不出来。
Many students are nervous about speaking in public. 很多学生对当众发言感到紧张。
beat vi./vt. (使)规律作响或运动;用力敲打;打败(过去式为beat)
beat + 人/团队 打败某人/某团队(竞赛、对抗场景) win sth. 赢得某物(比赛、奖品、荣誉、战争)
beat + 物 拍打/击打某物(主语为人)
beat against + 物 撞击某物表面(主语为自然事物或无生命物体)
Her heart beat faster when she saw her favorite star. 看到喜欢的明星时,她的心跳得更快了。
She won the first prize in the English speech contest. 她在英语演讲比赛中赢得了一等奖。
Our class beat Class Three in the football match yesterday. 昨天我们班在足球比赛中打败了三班。
The little boy likes to beat the drum loudly. 这个小男孩喜欢大声打鼓。
The rain was beating against the window all night. 雨整晚上都在敲打着窗户。
"I'm trapped," I said to myself. “我被困住了,”我自言自语道。
trap vt. 困住 → be trapped 被困
The heavy mud trapped the car on the country road last night. 昨晚,厚厚的泥巴把汽车困在了乡间小路上。
say to myself 自言自语、心里想
I said to myself quietly, “I must finish my homework before dinner.” 我轻声自言自语道:“我必须在晚饭前完成作业。”
A moment of fear went through my mind, but I told myself to calm down since I was still alive. 一瞬间的恐惧掠过我的脑海,但我告诉自己要冷静下来,因为我还活着。
a moment of fear 一阵恐惧 a moment of happiness 一阵快乐 a moment of silence 片刻的寂静
go through 穿过(空间);经历(困难);掠过(情绪/脑海)
We usually go through the park on our way to school every morning. 我们每天早上上学的路上,通常都会穿过这个公园。
My grandmother has gone through a lot of hard times in her long life. 我的奶奶在漫长的一生中,经历了许多艰难的岁月。
A feeling of joy went through all of us when our team won the game. 我们队赢得比赛时,一阵喜悦的情绪掠过了我们所有人的心头。
my mind 我的脑海、我的思绪 change one's mind 改变主意 keep sth. in mind 记住某事
I keep his advice in mind and it helps me a lot in my daily life. 我记住了他的建议,这在我的日常生活中帮了我很多。
You should keep in mind that practice makes perfect. 你应该记住,熟能生巧。
calm v. (使)平静,(使)镇静 calm (sb./oneself) down (使某人/自己)冷静下来
calm adj. 冷静点 keep/stay calm 保持冷静
Can you calm him down He is too nervous about the coming speech. 你能让他冷静下来吗?他对即将到来的演讲太紧张了。
I told myself to calm myself down when I felt nervous before the math test. 数学考试前我感到紧张时,我告诉自己要冷静下来。
It’s important to keep calm in an emergency. 在紧急情况下保持冷静是很重要的。
since 连词 "因为、既然"(引导原因状语从句,强调 “基于已知事实的原因”)
连词 "自从"(引导时间状语从句,用于现在完成时)
Since you are free this weekend, why not go to the library with me 既然你这个周末有空,为什么不和我一起去图书馆呢?
She has lived in this small town since her parents moved here. 自从她父母搬到这里,她就一直住在这个小镇上。
alive adj. 活着的(常作表语/宾补) living adj. 活着的(常作前置定语)
live adj. 活着的(常作前置定语,多修饰动物/植物)
They found the dog alive under the fallen tree after the storm. 暴风雨过后,他们在倒下的树下发现了那只活着的狗。
We should respect all living things on the earth, including animals and plants. 我们应该尊重地球上所有活着的生物,包括动物和植物。
We saw a live snake in the forest during our school trip yesterday. 昨天学校旅行时,我们在森林里看到了一条活蛇。
Hours later, as I was trying to find my way out, I suddenly heard some noise above me. 几个小时后,当我正要寻找出路时,突然听到头顶传来一阵声响。
as 连词 "当……时"(引导时间状语从句,强调主句动作与从句动作同时发生,从句常用进行时表持续动作,主句常用一般过去时表短暂动作)
As I was walking home from school, it began to rain heavily. 当我正从学校步行回家时,天突然下起了大雨。
find one’s way out 找出路;设法脱身 find one's way to ... 找到去......的路
When we got lost in the forest, my friend found his way out by following the sun. 我们在森林里迷路时,我的朋友通过跟着太阳找到了出路。
I found my way to the library by asking a police officer for help. 我通过向警察求助,找到了去图书馆的路。
“Help! Please help! I'm here!” I cried out in a weak voice. “救命! 求救! 我在这里!” 我用微弱的声音喊道。
解析:
cry out 向外呼喊(求救/引起注意) in a weak voice 用微弱的声音
When he was trapped in the lift, he cried out for help for a long time before someone heard him. 他被困在电梯里时,呼喊求救了很久才有人听到。
weak adj. 微弱的,虚弱;不擅长,不善于,(能力)弱的 be weak in 不擅长(= be poor at)
After the long run, he felt weak and sat down on the grass to rest. 长跑之后,他感到身体虚弱,坐在草地上休息。
She is weak in playing the piano, but she practices hard every day. 她不擅长弹钢琴,但她每天都努力练习。
voice 一般指人的嗓音,如说话声、唱歌声、谈笑声等;sound泛指大自然的任何声音;noise指不悦耳的声音,如噪声、杂音、吵闹声等
The teacher spoke in a soft voice so that every student could hear her clearly. 老师用轻柔的声音说话,确保每个学生都能听清。
We could hear the sound of birds singing outside the window early in the morning. 清晨,我们能听到窗外小鸟唱歌的声音。
Please stop making so much noise! The baby is sleeping in the next room. 请不要再制造这么多吵闹声了!小宝宝正在隔壁房间睡觉。
A group of people helped Timmy out. 一群人帮助蒂米摆脱了困境。
help sb. out 帮助某人摆脱困境;救出某人 help sb. (to) do sth. 帮助某人做某事 help sb. with sb. 在某方面帮助某事
Could you help me (to) carry this heavy box to the classroom 你能帮我把这个重箱子搬到教室吗?
She often helps her little brother with his studies because their parents are busy. 她经常帮弟弟辅导功课,因为他们的父母很忙。
It was silent around me at first except the sounds of nature. 起初,我周围一片寂静,只有大自然的声音。
except prep. 除了…… 之外,不包含(从同类人/事物的整体中,排除其中一个或一部分,强调 “整体中缺少了某部分”)
He can answer all the questions except the last one. 他能回答所有问题,除了最后一道。
except for prep. 除了…… 之外,不包含 (用局部的例外情况,修正整体的描述,即整体是好的/对的,只有局部有问题;前后对象不属于同一类别)
Except for his height, he looks just like his father. 除了身高之外,他长得和他爸爸一模一样。
besides prep. 除了…… 之外还有,包含(在原有整体的基础上,额外增加一部分,强调 “整体+新增部分”,前后对象必须属于同一类别)
Besides reading, he also likes playing basketball in his free time. 除了阅读之外,他空闲时还喜欢打篮球。
I was walking my dog in the forest when I started to smell smoke. 我正在森林里遛狗,这时突然开始闻到了烟味。
walk the dog = walk one's dog 遛狗
when 连词 “正在这时、突然”(引导时间状语从句,主句过去进行时+ when +从句一般过去时,强调持续动作中突发另一动作)
We were playing football on the playground when it began to rain heavily. 我们正在操场上踢足球,这时天突然下起了大雨。
smell smoke 闻到烟味
Suddenly, there was a loud noise like thunders a burning tree fell down in front of me—I was nervous. 突然,一声雷鸣般的巨响传来,一棵燃烧的树在我面前轰然倒下—我顿时紧张起来。
burning adj. 燃烧着的 → burn vt./vi. 燃烧;烧毁(过去式为burnt/burned)
The burning leaves produced a lot of smoke in the forest. 燃烧着的树叶在森林里产生了大量烟雾。
Dry leaves burn easily in the hot sun, so we must be careful. 干树叶在烈日下很容易燃烧,所以我们必须小心。
fall down 倒下;跌倒;坍塌 fall down +地点状语 摔倒在......
The little boy fell down on the playground when he was running. 小男孩跑步时摔倒在了操场上。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览