北师大版 七下Unit 1-6 Tapescripts 听力脚本中英对照版

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

北师大版 七下Unit 1-6 Tapescripts 听力脚本中英对照版

资源简介

北师大版 七下Unit 1-6 Tapescripts. 听力脚本中英对照版
Unit 1 Every day.
Topic Talk
I get up at 7 o’clock in the morning.
我早上七点钟起床。
First, I wash my face and clean my teeth.
首先,我洗脸刷牙。
Then, I get dressed.
接着,我穿好衣服。
After that, I have breakfast with my family.
之后,我和家人一起吃早餐。
Then, I go to school. Lessons start at 8 o’clock.
然后,我去上学。上午八点钟开始上课。
I leave school at 5:30 p.m.
我下午五点半放学。
Then, I have dinner with my family.
接着,我和家人共进晚餐。
After that, I do my homework, and then I watch TV with my family.
晚餐后,我先写作业,然后和家人一起看电视。
I have a shower at 9:30 p.m. and I go to bed at 10 p.m.
我晚上九点半洗澡,十点上床睡觉。
Lesson 2
Helen: Hi, Sue! Is that your dad
海伦:嗨,苏!那位是你爸爸吗?
Sue: Yes. He drives me to school every morning on his way to work.
苏:是啊。他每天早上上班顺路送我去学校。
Helen: What does he do
海伦:他是做什么工作的呀?
Sue: He’s a cook at a restaurant. He usually gets up early, but comes back home very late. What about your parents Do they drive you to school
苏:他是一家餐厅的厨师,平时起得很早,回家却很晚。你爸妈呢?他们开车送你上学吗?
Helen: No. I walk to school. My parents don’t drive. My dad goes to work by train and my mum is an office worker. Her office is near my home. She comes home early, so she cooks for the family and looks after my younger brothers.
海伦:不送,我步行上学。我爸妈都不开车,爸爸坐火车上班,妈妈是公司职员,她的公司离我家很近,所以每天回家都很早,负责给全家人做饭,还照顾我的弟弟们。
Sue: Your mum is as busy as a bee! It’s hard work! Our parents all have busy lives!
苏:你妈妈可真是忙得团团转!太辛苦了!咱们的爸爸妈妈都在为生活奔波忙碌啊!
Unit 2 Food and health.
Topic Talk
Kate: What kind of food do you like to eat
凯特:你喜欢吃什么食物?
Lily: I like fruit and vegetables.
莉莉:我喜欢水果和蔬菜。
Kate: What do you usually have for breakfast
凯特:你早餐通常吃什么?
Lily: I usually have porridge. I sometimes have noodles with vegetables and eggs. What about you
莉莉:我通常喝粥,有时候会吃蔬菜鸡蛋面。你呢?
Kate: I usually eat bread with butter, and I also drink some milk. I sometimes eat some fruit too.
凯特:我通常吃黄油面包,还会喝些牛奶,有时候也会吃点水果。
Lesson 2
Sam: Dad, can I have two hot dogs, please
萨姆:爸爸,我能吃两个热狗吗?
Dad: Come on, Sam. They’re not healthy!
爸爸:别闹了,萨姆。热狗不健康!
Mum: How about some salad
妈妈:来点沙拉怎么样?
Sam: Again I have salad every day!
萨姆:又吃沙拉?我天天都吃沙拉!
Waiter: Excuse me. Can I take your order
服务员:打扰一下,请问您几位要点餐吗?
Mum: Yes, please. Can I have a green salad
妈妈:是的,我要一份蔬菜沙拉。
Waiter: OK. Would you like a drink
服务员:好的。请问需要饮品吗?
Mum: No, thanks. What would you like, Sam
妈妈:不用了,谢谢。萨姆,你想吃什么?
Sam: I’d like a sandwich and a glass of milk, please.
萨姆:我要一个三明治和一杯牛奶。
Waiter: OK. And you, sir What would you like to have
服务员:好的。先生,您呢?您想吃点什么?
Dad: I’d like two hot dogs, two pieces of chocolate cake, an ice cream and a cup of coffee.
爸爸:我要两个热狗、两块巧克力蛋糕、一份冰淇淋,还有一杯咖啡。
Mum/Sam: What !
妈妈/萨姆:什么?!
Unit 3 Rain or shine.
Topic Talk
It’s a warm, sunny day today in Athens, with a temperature of 20 degrees Celsius. A lovely day.
雅典今日天气温暖晴朗,气温20摄氏度,真是宜人的一天。
It’s a rainy and cold day in Paris, with a low temperature of 5 degrees Celsius.
巴黎今日阴雨寒冷,最低气温5摄氏度。
For London, it’s quite windy and cool, so dress warmly as the temperature won’t go higher than 10 degrees Celsius.
伦敦今日风力较大,天气凉爽,气温不会超过10摄氏度,大家注意保暖。
For people in Yakutsk, it’s freezing cold. It’s a snowy day with a low temperature of minus 25 degrees Celsius.
雅库茨克今日严寒刺骨,大雪纷飞,最低气温零下25摄氏度。
Vienna is enjoying a cool but cloudy day with a temperature of 15 degrees Celsius.
维也纳今日凉爽多云,气温15摄氏度。
Lesson 2
Weather forecaster: Good morning, and welcome to “Travel Weather Forecast”. Let’s start off in Cairo. It will be wet and rainy today. Remember to bring an umbrella with you. The temperature will be 15℃ at lunchtime and 9℃ at night, so you’ll need a sweater and a pair of jeans.
天气预报员:早上好,欢迎收看《出行天气预报》。我们先来看开罗的天气,今日开罗阴雨连绵,大家记得随身携带雨伞。午间气温15摄氏度,夜间气温9摄氏度,建议穿着毛衣和牛仔裤。
Moscow will be cold and windy today and tomorrow. The highest temperature will be –2℃. Make sure you wear a warm overcoat, gloves and a scarf if you have to go out.
莫斯科今明两天寒冷多风,最高气温零下2摄氏度。如果必须外出,一定要穿上厚实的大衣,戴好手套和围巾。
And now to Sanya, China. Today will be warm and bright with a gentle wind and the temperature will be around 30℃. Bring your sunglasses and hat if you go to the beach and wear light clothes like T-shirts and shorts.
接下来关注中国三亚。三亚今日晴暖舒适,伴有微风,气温维持在30摄氏度左右。如果前往海滩,记得带上太阳镜和遮阳帽,穿着T恤、短裤等轻薄衣物即可。
For Boston, it will be cold and wet, with a strong wind. The temperature will be 6℃. It’s a good day to visit a museum, but remember to wear trainers or other comfortable shoes.
波士顿今日湿冷多风,气温6摄氏度。今天适合参观博物馆,不过要记得穿运动鞋或其他舒适的鞋子。
Unit 4 Landmarks.
Topic Talk
Activity 1
A: What’s this in Picture a
A:图片a里的是什么?
B: It’s the Great Pyramid.
B:是金字塔。
A: What’s this in Picture b
A:图片b里的是什么?
B: It’s the Forbidden City.
B:是故宫。
A: What’s this in Picture c
A:图片c里的是什么?
B: It’s the Eiffel Tower.
B:是埃菲尔铁塔。
Activity 2
A: What’s this
A:这是什么?
B: It’s the Great Pyramid.
B:这是金字塔。
A: Where is it
A:它在哪里?
B: It’s in Egypt.
B:在埃及。
A: How old is it
A:它有多少年的历史了?
B: It has a history of more than 4,500 years.
B:它有超过4500年的历史。
A: What about this building It looks grand.
A:那这座建筑呢?看起来好宏伟。
B: It’s the Forbidden City.
B:这是故宫。
A: Does it have a long history
A:它的历史也很悠久吗?
B: Yes. It is about 600 years old.
B:是的,它大约有600年的历史了。
A: Where is it
A:它在哪里?
B: It’s in China.
B:在中国。
A: What building is this
A:这座建筑是什么?
B: It’s the Eiffel Tower. It is over 130 years old.
B:这是埃菲尔铁塔,它有130多年的历史了。
A: Where is it
A:它在哪里?
B: It’s in France.
B:在法国。
Lesson 2
Dave: Mum, can we go to King’s Cross Station today
戴夫:妈妈,我们今天能去国王十字车站吗?
Mum: A train station Why
妈妈:去火车站?为什么呀?
Dave: To see the Harry Potter platform!
戴夫:去看哈利·波特的那个站台呀!
Mum: Well, we can go there tomorrow morning.
妈妈:好吧,我们可以明天早上过去。
Dave: What are we going to do today
戴夫:那我们今天要做什么?
Mum: Today, we’re going to explore the British Museum. We can see some wonderful collections there.
妈妈:今天我们要去逛大英博物馆,在那里能看到很多珍贵的藏品。
Dave: Great! Are we going to stay there all day
戴夫:太棒了!我们要在那里待一整天吗?
Mum: Well, most of the day. There’s a lot to see there, but in the evening, we are going to have a walk in Hyde Park.
妈妈:差不多大半天吧,里面有太多东西可以看了。不过晚上我们要去海德公园散步。
Dave: Sounds good.
戴夫:听起来不错。
Mum: We’re going to the London Eye tomorrow afternoon. We can enjoy the amazing views of the city from there.
妈妈:明天下午我们去伦敦眼,在上面可以俯瞰整座城市的绝美风光。
Dave: Cool! When are we going to visit the Globe Theatre
戴夫:太酷了!那我们什么时候去环球剧场呀?
Mum: On Friday. We’re going to watch a play, Twelfth Night.
妈妈:周五去,我们要去看《第十二夜》这部剧。
Dave: Wow!
戴夫:哇!
Unit 5 Now and then.
Topic Talk
Ben: Hi! I’m Ben. I’m new here.
本:嗨!我叫本,是新来的。
Carl: Hi, Ben. I’m Carl. Nice to meet you.
卡尔:嗨,本。我是卡尔,很高兴认识你。
Ben: Nice to meet you too. Do you know the places around the community well Is there a sports centre
本:我也很高兴认识你。你熟悉社区周边的地方吗?这里有体育中心吗?
Carl: Yes, there is. I often play tennis there.
卡尔:有呀,我经常去那里打网球。
Ben: Great! Are there green fields to play football
本:太好了!有可以踢足球的草地吗?
Carl: No, there aren’t. There was a local park before and we played football there. But now, it is a store.
卡尔:没有哦。以前这里有个社区公园,我们都去那儿踢足球,但是现在公园已经改成商店了。
Lesson 2
Interviewer: I’m at Riverside Middle School now. It’s the school’s 60th birthday today. Students from years ago are here to celebrate. Hello, madam. When were you at school here
采访者:我现在在河畔中学的校园里。今天是这所学校的建校60周年纪念日,往届校友们都回到这里参加庆典。您好,女士。您是哪一届的学生呀?
Female adult: In the 1960s. I was one of the very first students here. The school was small then. But we had a good time.
成年女性:我是20世纪60年代在这里上学的,算是学校最早的一批学生。那时候学校规模很小,但我们过得特别开心。
Interviewer: Were there lots of students
采访者:当时学生多吗?
Female adult: No, there weren’t. There were about 40 of us. I still have some good friends from those days. We all remember the school and our happy days here.
成年女性:不多,当时大概只有40名学生。我至今还和那时候的一些好朋友保持联系,我们都忘不了这所学校,还有在这里度过的快乐时光。
Interviewer: Thank you. It’s great to have you back today. Hello, sir. What about you
采访者:谢谢您。欢迎您今天回到母校。您好,先生。您呢?
Male adult: I was at this school in the 1980s. I had great teenage years here. There were many classrooms, a science lab and a library. There was also a playing field then, but there wasn’t a gym.
成年男性:我是20世纪80年代在这里就读的,我的少年时光在这里留下了很多美好的回忆。那时候学校已经有很多教室、一间科学实验室和一个图书馆了,还有一片运动场,不过当时还没有体育馆。
Interviewer: Thank you, sir.
采访者:谢谢您,先生。
Unit 6 Animals.
Topic Talk
Emma: What’s your favourite animal, Peter
艾玛:彼得,你最喜欢的动物是什么?
Peter: I like elephants. They are big and strong.
彼得:我喜欢大象,它们体型庞大,体格健壮。
Emma: What else do you know about them
艾玛:关于大象,你还知道些什么?
Peter: They are very clever. What’s your favourite animal
彼得:它们特别聪明。你最喜欢的动物是什么呀?
Emma: My favourite animal is the butterfly.
艾玛:我最喜欢的动物是蝴蝶。
Peter: Really Why do you like it
彼得:真的吗?你为什么喜欢蝴蝶呀?
Emma: Butterflies are beautiful. They also help flowers to grow.
艾玛:因为蝴蝶很漂亮,而且还能帮助花朵生长。
Lesson 2
Girl: This is a very good book. It’s about penguins. Look at the cover! They are really cute. Do you know that they have wings
女孩:这本书特别好看,是讲企鹅的。你看这个封面!这些企鹅真可爱。你知道企鹅长着翅膀吗?
Boy: Yes, I know that. Penguins have wings, but they can’t fly.
男孩:我知道呀,企鹅虽然长着翅膀,却不会飞。
Girl: Yes, it’s interesting. What else do you know
女孩:是呀,特别有意思。你还知道些什么?
Boy: They live in cold places, so they stay together to keep warm. They live in groups and the parents look after their babies together.
男孩:企鹅生活在寒冷的地方,所以它们会挤在一起取暖。它们是群居动物,企鹅爸爸妈妈会一起照顾企鹅宝宝。
Girl: Wow, you know so much about penguins!
女孩:哇,你知道的关于企鹅的知识可真多!
Boy: I like penguins, but guess what, my favourite animal is the dolphin. Dolphins are clever and remember things well. They swim very fast.
男孩:我是挺喜欢企鹅的,但你猜怎么着,我最喜欢的动物其实是海豚。海豚特别聪明,记忆力还很好,游泳的速度也特别快。
Girl: Dolphins also live in groups. They are friendly to people too.
女孩:海豚也是群居动物,它们对人类还很友善呢。
Boy: They are. They like people and they even save people’s lives sometimes.
男孩:是啊,它们很喜欢人类,有时候甚至还会救人呢。

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览