人教版 八下 Unit 1-Unit 8 Listening Script.听力脚本中英对照版

资源下载
  1. 二一教育资源

人教版 八下 Unit 1-Unit 8 Listening Script.听力脚本中英对照版

资源简介

中小学教育资源及组卷应用平台
人教版 八下 Unit 1-Unit 8 Listening Script.听力脚本中英对照版
Unit 1 Time to Relax 第1单元 放松时刻
Section A, 1b and 1c
Interview 1
Adam: Hey Teng Fei! I’m doing a survey on free-time activities. Could you help
亚当:嘿,腾飞!我在做一项关于休闲活动的调查,能帮个忙吗?
Teng Fei: Hi Adam. Sure! Ask away.
腾飞:嗨,亚当。没问题!尽管问吧。
Adam: What do you usually do when you’re free
亚当:你空闲的时候通常会做什么?
Teng Fei: Hmm. I like programming. I do it after school.
腾飞:嗯,我喜欢编程,放学后会做这个。
Adam: Oh, are you creating an app
亚当:哦,你是在开发应用程序吗?
Teng Fei: That’s right. I also like hiking at the weekend. It’s a great form of exercise.
腾飞:没错。我周末还喜欢徒步旅行,这是种很棒的锻炼方式。
Interview 2
Adam: How do you spend your free time, Helen
亚当:海伦,你休闲时间都做些什么?
Helen: Well, I love painting pictures.
海伦:我很喜欢画画。
Adam: How did you get into it
亚当:你是怎么开始画画的?
Helen: Oh, I saw my mother paint when I was young. I decided to give it a go too! Painting helps me to express how I feel.
海伦:哦,我小时候看到妈妈画画,就决定也试试!画画能帮我表达自己的感受。
Adam: I see!
亚当:我懂了!
Interview 3
Adam: What do you do in your free time, Chen Jie Do you do sport
亚当:陈洁,你休闲时间会做什么?你做运动吗?
Chen Jie: No, not really. But I like to play the flute.
陈洁:不太做运动,不过我喜欢吹长笛。
Adam: Wow! Isn’t that difficult
亚当:哇!那会不会很难?
Chen Jie: It was very difficult at first. I needed to practise a lot!
陈洁:一开始特别难,我得大量练习!
Adam: And is it easier now
亚当:现在变简单了吗?
Chen Jie: It’s never easy, but it’s more fun now. I do it to relax these days.
陈洁:其实从来都不简单,但现在更有趣了。我现在吹长笛是为了放松。
Section A, 2b and 2c
Fu Xing: Hi Emma, how was your weekend
傅星:嗨,艾玛,你周末过得怎么样?
Emma: It was OK, but now I hurt all over!
艾玛:还行,但我现在浑身都疼!
Fu Xing: How come
傅星:怎么回事?
Emma: I went to the sports centre to try ice skating. People looked so beautiful doing it! But I didn’t expect to fall so many times!
艾玛:我去体育中心尝试滑冰了,别人滑起来都好优雅!但我没想到自己会摔这么多次!
Fu Xing: Oh dear!
傅星:太惨了!
Emma: I don’t want to go ice skating again.
艾玛:我再也不想滑冰了。
Fu Xing: Why Nobody expects you to be perfect from the start.
傅星:为什么呀?没人会要求你一开始就做得完美。
Emma: My instructor said that too. She also encouraged me to get back up whenever I fell. She told me not to give up so easily.
艾玛:我的教练也这么说。她还鼓励我每次摔倒都要重新站起来,让我别轻易放弃。
Fu Xing: Everything’s difficult before it’s easy. Like swimming. I love it now, but I used to be scared of water.
傅星:万事开头难嘛。就像游泳,我现在很喜欢,但以前我特别怕水。
Emma: Really
艾玛:真的吗?
Fu Xing: Yes. I started swimming to get over my fear. Slowly, I became more confident. I have fun being in the water now!
傅星:是呀。我开始游泳就是为了克服恐惧,慢慢就越来越自信了,现在在水里特别开心!
Emma: You’re right. I’ll try ice skating again!
艾玛:你说得对,我会再试试滑冰的!
Unit 2 Stay Healthy 第2单元 保持健康
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
Jenny: You don’t look well. What’s wrong, David
珍妮:你脸色不太好,大卫,怎么了?
David: I have a stomachache. I ate too much at my friend’s birthday party yesterday.
大卫:我胃痛,昨天在朋友的生日派对上吃太多了。
Jenny: Oh no! Why did you eat so much
珍妮:哎呀!你怎么吃那么多呀?
David: I couldn’t help myself! The food was too delicious. My friend’s mother cooked everything herself.
大卫:我忍不住啊!食物太好吃了,都是我朋友妈妈亲手做的。
Conversation 2
Sarah: Are you OK, Ben Did you hurt yourself
萨拉:本,你没事吧?受伤了吗?
Ben: Yes, I fell during the football game yesterday. It seemed OK at first, but now I have a backache.
本:嗯,我昨天踢足球的时候摔倒了,一开始没事,但现在背痛。
Sarah: Oh dear. Accidents often happen in sport. Be more careful next time!
萨拉:太糟了。运动中经常会发生意外,下次要小心点!
Conversation 3
Harry: Would you like some snacks Help yourself!
哈里:要来点零食吗?随便吃!
Nancy: No, I can’t eat anything. I have a terrible toothache.
南希:不了,我吃不了东西,牙痛得厉害。
Harry: I’m sorry to hear that. Did you bite something hard
哈里:听到这个消息我很遗憾,你是咬了硬东西吗?
Nancy: No, I think I ate too many sweet things. Oh, my tooth really hurts!
南希:不是,我应该是吃了太多甜食。唉,我的牙太疼了!
Conversation 4
Frank: What’s the matter, Judy
弗兰克:朱迪,你怎么了?
Judy: I’m sorry, but it’s difficult for me to talk.
朱迪:不好意思,我说话有点费劲。
Frank: What happened
弗兰克:怎么了?
Judy: I practised my speech by myself for hours yesterday. I guess I didn’t drink enough water. I’m suffering from a sore throat now.
朱迪:我昨天自己练了好几个小时的演讲,应该是没喝够水,现在喉咙痛。
Section A, 2b and 2c
Conversation 1
Nurse: What’s the matter, David
护士:大卫,你怎么了?
David: I ate too much last night. Now my stomach aches.
大卫:我昨晚吃太多了,现在胃痛。
Nurse: You shouldn’t eat so much next time. I’ll give you some medicine.
护士:下次别吃这么多了,我给你开点药。
David: Thank you!
大卫:谢谢!
Nurse: And please avoid soft drinks for now as the gas could make the ache worse.
护士:还有,现在别喝碳酸饮料,胀气会让胃痛更严重。
David: Got it, thanks!
大卫:知道了,谢谢!
Conversation 2
Nurse: What’s wrong, Nancy
护士:南希,你怎么了?
Nancy: I have a really bad toothache.
南希:我牙痛得特别厉害。
Nurse: I see. You should see a dentist. You might need an X-ray.
护士:我知道了,你应该去看牙医,可能需要拍X光片。
Nancy: OK. But what should I do for now
南希:好的,那我现在该怎么办?
Nurse: You could eat some soft food. But no more sweet things. Remember to brush your teeth carefully too!
护士:你可以吃点软的食物,但别再吃甜食了,还要记得仔细刷牙!
Conversation 3
Nurse: Oh, your nose is bleeding! How did you hurt yourself, Jeff
护士:哦,你鼻子流血了!杰夫,你怎么受伤的?
Jeff: I fell off my bike! I didn’t expect to see someone around the corner.
杰夫:我从自行车上摔下来了!我没想到拐角处有人。
Nurse: Oh dear! Come in. Press down on your nose. Good. Now wait for a few minutes.
护士:太糟了!进来吧,按住你的鼻子。好,现在等几分钟。
Jeff: OK. Do you think I broke my nose
杰夫:好的,你觉得我鼻子骨折了吗?
Nurse: No, it’s not that serious. But you should be more careful next time. Accidents can happen when we’re careless.
护士:没有,没那么严重。但下次要更小心,粗心的时候很容易出意外。
Unit 3 Growing Up 第3单元 成长点滴
Section A, 1b and 1c
Ella: What’s wrong, Peter You look worried.
艾拉:彼得,你怎么了?看起来忧心忡忡的。
Peter: Harry and I got into a fight a few days ago. Now he’s not speaking to me.
彼得:我和哈里几天前吵架了,他现在不理我。
Ella: What happened
艾拉:发生什么了?
Peter: He borrowed my guitar. But there was an ugly mark on the guitar when he returned it.
彼得:他借了我的吉他,但还回来的时候上面有个难看的划痕。
Ella: Oh no!
艾拉:太糟了!
Peter: I was upset, but he didn’t care. He even said, “It’s just an old guitar.” But it’s very special to me. It was from my grandfather.
彼得:我很生气,但他根本不在乎,还说“不就是把旧吉他嘛”。可那吉他对我来说很特别,是我爷爷送的。
Ella: That wasn’t nice.
艾拉:他这么说太过分了。
Peter: I was angry and said things that hurt him. I feel awful now.
彼得:我当时很生气,说了伤害他的话,现在特别后悔。
Ella: It’s hard to control our anger sometimes. Although he was wrong, you hurt him too. If you want to say sorry, you could call him.
艾拉:有时候确实很难控制怒火。虽然他错了,但你也伤害了他。如果你想道歉,可以给他打电话。
Peter: I want to, but I’m afraid he’s still angry.
彼得:我想打,但怕他还在生气。
Ella: Well, maybe you could send him a text message first.
艾拉:那你可以先给他发个短信试试。
Peter: Good idea.
彼得:好主意。
Section A, 2b and 2c
Peter: Hi Harry. Thanks for picking up. I wanted to call earlier, but I didn’t know what to say until I spoke to Ella.
彼得:嗨,哈里,谢谢你接电话。我本来想早点打的,但和艾拉聊过之后才知道该说什么。
Harry: Hi, yeah, I feel bad about it too. We should talk so that we can clear the air.
哈里:嗨,我也觉得很过意不去,我们应该聊聊,把话说开。
Peter: Listen, I’m sorry I hurt you. I didn’t mean it. I was just angry about that mark on the guitar.
彼得:听着,对不起,我伤害了你,我不是故意的,我只是气吉他上的划痕。
Harry: No, I’m sorry. It was my fault.
哈里:不,该道歉的是我,是我的错。
Peter: That guitar was a birthday present from my grandfather when I was eight. He’s not around anymore. Although it’s old, it means a lot to me.
彼得:那吉他是我八岁时爷爷送我的生日礼物,他已经不在了。虽然吉他旧了,但对我意义重大。
Harry: I didn’t know that. I’m sorry.
哈里:我之前不知道,对不起。
Peter: It’s OK. I forgive you. You’re my best friend, and I don’t want to lose you.
彼得:没事,我原谅你了。你是我最好的朋友,我不想失去你。
Harry: I feel the same. I’m really sorry. I’ll be more careful in future.
哈里:我也是这么想的。真的对不起,以后我会更小心的。
Unit 4 The Wonders of Nature 第4单元 自然奇观
Section A, 1b and 1c
Host: Welcome to our game show! Today, it’s all about geography. Answer as quickly as you can! Question one: What is the highest mountain in the world
主持人:欢迎来到我们的游戏节目!今天的主题是地理,尽可能快地回答问题哦!第一个问题:世界上最高的山是什么?
Fu Xing: It’s Mount Qomolangma!
傅星:珠穆朗玛峰!
Host: Correct! How high is it
主持人:答对了!它有多高?
Liu Hongyu: I know this—it’s 8,848.43 metres high.
刘宏宇:我知道,是8848.43米。
Host: No, sorry. Fu Xing
主持人:不对哦,傅星,你知道吗?
Fu Xing: Is it 8,848.86 metres
傅星:是8848.86米吗?
Host: Yes! But some scientists say Qomolangma is still growing taller! Now, name the biggest desert in the world.
主持人:答对了!但有些科学家说珠穆朗玛峰还在长高!现在,说出世界上最大的沙漠。
Fu Xing: The Taklimakan Desert
傅星:塔克拉玛干沙漠?
Host: Wrong! Ella
主持人:不对!艾拉,你呢?
Ella: It’s the Sahara Desert.
艾拉:撒哈拉沙漠。
Host: Right! Now, how big is it
主持人:答对了!它的面积有多大?
Ella: It’s about 9,000,000 square kilometres.
艾拉:大约900万平方公里。
Host: That’s right! What’s the lowest place on earth
主持人:没错!地球上最低的地方是什么?
Liu Hongyu: It’s the Dead Sea!
刘宏宇:死海!
Host: Well done! Its surface is 416 metres below sea level. Now where’s the deepest point in the ocean
主持人:太棒了!它的湖面比海平面低416米。现在,海洋最深的地方在哪里?
Fu Xing: It’s in the Mariana Trench.
傅星:在马里亚纳海沟。
Host: That’s correct! How deep is it
主持人:答对了!它有多深?
Fu Xing: It’s about 11,000 metres deep.
傅星:大约11000米深。
Host: Correct!
主持人:答对了!
Section A, 2b and 2c
Ms Gao: Thank you for the wonderful talk, Mr Jones. Now, does anyone have any questions
高老师:琼斯先生,谢谢您精彩的分享。现在有人有问题吗?
Emma: I do! Why are so many countries researching the deep sea
艾玛:我有!为什么这么多国家都在研究深海?
Mr Jones: Well, curiosity is one reason. We don’t know enough about the ocean floor.
琼斯先生:嗯,好奇心是一个原因,我们对海底的了解还不够多。
Fu Xing: I remember that in 2020, China’s Fendouzhe dived deeper into the Mariana Trench than many other vessels in the world and filmed it. But I didn’t see any deep-sea animals. What are they like
傅星:我记得2020年中国的“奋斗者号”潜入马里亚纳海沟的深度超过了世界上很多其他潜水器,还拍了视频。但我没看到深海动物,它们是什么样的?
Mr Jones: Well, many deep-sea animals are large and unusual. Some animals are blind, but they can “see” as well as others. Some even create their own light!
琼斯先生:很多深海动物体型很大,外形也很奇特。有些动物是盲的,但它们的“感知能力”和其他动物一样好,还有些甚至能自己发光!
Peter: Cool! Are there any other surprising facts about the deep sea
彼得:太酷了!深海还有其他令人惊讶的事实吗?
Mr Jones: Did you know that there’s rubbish even at 11,000 metres deep That shocked many people.
琼斯先生:你知道吗?即使在11000米深的地方也有垃圾,这让很多人都很震惊。
Ms Gao: That’s terrible! We should do something about it.
高老师:太糟糕了!我们得为此做点什么。
Mr Jones: You’re right!
琼斯先生:你说得对!
Unit 5 Nature’s Temper 第5单元 自然的脾气
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
Jack: Hi Xinyi. I heard about the flood in your town. Is everything OK
杰克:嗨,心怡,我听说你们镇上发洪水了,大家都没事吧?
Xinyi: Yes, we’re all right. Thanks. Our neighbour warned us about it in time.
心怡:没事,我们都好,谢谢。邻居及时提醒了我们。
Jack: What a kind neighbour! What were you doing at the time
杰克:邻居人真好!她提醒你们的时候,你们在做什么?
Xinyi: Oh, my family were having dinner when she called. We didn’t notice that the water was rising!
心怡:哦,她打电话的时候我们正在吃晚饭,都没注意到水位在上涨!
Jack: You’re lucky!
杰克:你们真幸运!
Conversation 2
Jiaming: Hi Kate. Are you OK That was a big earthquake!
佳明:嗨,凯特,你没事吧?刚才那场地震好大!
Kate: Yeah! It scared me. I was doing my homework when the building shook all of a sudden. What were you doing when it started, Jiaming
凯特:没事!但吓死我了,楼突然摇晃的时候我正在写作业。佳明,地震开始的时候你在做什么?
Jiaming: Oh, I was doing some chores while my mother was preparing lunch. The earthquake took us by surprise too.
佳明:哦,我妈妈在准备午饭,我在做家务,地震也让我们措手不及。
Kate: Well, I’m glad we’re all fine. Thanks for calling!
凯特:还好我们都没事,谢谢你打电话来!
Conversation 3
Susan: Wasn’t the snowstorm last weekend terrible, Liu Yun
苏珊:刘云,上周末的暴风雪是不是特别可怕?
Liu Yun: Yes, it really was!
刘云:是啊,太可怕了!
Susan: What were you doing while it was snowing
苏珊:下雪的时候你在做什么?
Liu Yun: Not much. I was travelling on the train then. The ride took five hours longer!
刘云:没做什么,当时我在坐火车,行程比平时多花了五个小时!
Susan: Oh no. I heard many people couldn’t get home. They had to stay in hotels for the night.
苏珊:太糟了,我听说很多人回不了家,只能在酒店过夜。
Section A, 2b and 2c
Interview 1
Reporter: Excuse me. Did you have any trouble during the typhoon
记者:打扰一下,台风期间你遇到麻烦了吗?
Boy: No. When the typhoon hit, my family were having dinner at home.
男孩:没有,台风来袭的时候,我们一家人正在家里吃晚饭。
Reporter: That’s good. How about your neighbourhood Was it OK
记者:那就好。你们小区怎么样?没事吧?
Boy: Oh, it was a mess. My parents and I helped with the clean-up this morning.
男孩:哦,一片狼藉。我和爸妈今天早上帮忙清理了。
Interview 2
Reporter: Miss, how did the typhoon affect you
记者:小姐,台风对你有什么影响吗?
Girl: I was OK, but I was worried about my grandparents.
女孩:我没事,但我很担心我的爷爷奶奶。
Reporter: Were they all right
记者:他们没事吧?
Girl: Yes, thankfully. When I called them, they were playing chess at home.
女孩:没事,谢天谢地。我打电话的时候,他们正在家里下棋。
Interview 3
Reporter: Sir, what were your family doing when the typhoon hit
记者:先生,台风来袭的时候,你家人在做什么?
Man: Well, my children and I were reading together when a window broke. Even our roof nearly came off! My children were crying, and my wife was scared too.
男人:嗯,我和孩子们正在一起看书,突然一扇窗户破了,连屋顶都差点被掀翻!孩子们在哭,我妻子也很害怕。
Reporter: Oh dear. Were you prepared for the typhoon
记者:太糟了。你们为台风做准备了吗?
Man: Well, I heard the news, but I didn’t think it would be that strong.
男人:我听说了消息,但没想到台风会这么强。
Weather report
Reporter: Now, the typhoon is slowing down as it moves west, but it’s not over. If you’re near one of the areas close by, be careful, and pay attention to our weather reports. Do stay inside.
记者:现在台风向西移动,速度在减慢,但还没结束。如果你在附近区域,一定要小心,关注我们的天气预报,待在室内不要外出。
Unit 6 Crossing Cultures 第6单元 跨文化交流
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
Anna: Hi Kaito! You’re new here, right I’m Anna Brown, one of your teachers. Pleased to meet you ... Oh!
安娜:嗨,海斗!你是新来的吧?我是安娜·布朗,是你的老师之一,很高兴认识你……哦!
Kaito: What’s wrong, Ms Brown
海斗:布朗老师,怎么了?
Anna: Sorry, your bow surprised me. We usually just say “hello” or shake hands in the US!
安娜:不好意思,你鞠躬让我有点意外。在美国,我们通常只是说“你好”或者握手!
Kaito: That’s surprising! In Japan, we bow as soon as we meet a teacher.
海斗:这太意外了!在日本,我们见到老师都会鞠躬。
Conversation 2
Harry: Hello! You’re Li Tong, right I’m Harry. We’re in the same science class.
哈里:你好!你是李彤吧?我是哈里,我们在同一个科学班。
Li Tong: Oh, hi, Harry! ... Sorry, should we shake hands How do you greet others in the UK
李彤:哦,嗨,哈里!……不好意思,我们要握手吗?在英国你们怎么问候别人?
Harry: We could, but it’s a little formal. Usually we just say “hello”.
哈里:可以握手,但有点正式。我们通常只是说“你好”。
Li Tong: Do you kiss others on the cheek
李彤:你们会亲吻别人的脸颊吗?
Harry: We hug sometimes, but we don’t usually kiss to say hello. We don’t bow either. That’s so formal that we only do it at special times.
哈里:我们有时候会拥抱,但不会用亲吻来问候。我们也不鞠躬,鞠躬太正式了,只在特殊场合才会做。
Li Tong: Wow! I thought people in the UK were very formal.
李彤:哇!我还以为英国人都很正式呢。
Conversation 3
Bob: Hey Ji-Hoon, meet Marie. She’s from France.
鲍勃:嘿,智勋,来认识一下玛丽,她来自法国。
Marie: Hi Ji-Hoon, nice to meet you ... Oh, don’t look so embarrassed!
玛丽:嗨,智勋,很高兴认识你……哦,别这么尴尬啦!
Ji-Hoon: It’s embarrassing! In Korean culture, we don’t usually kiss people unless we love them.
智勋:这太尴尬了!在韩国文化里,我们通常不会亲吻别人,除非是爱的人。
Marie: In France we kiss friends on the cheek to say hello!
玛丽:在法国,我们会亲吻朋友的脸颊来问候!
Section A, 2b and 2c
Ella: We heard you’re going to India, Peter! How exciting!
艾拉:彼得,我们听说你要去印度了!太让人兴奋了!
Peter: Yes, I’m really excited! You went there last year, right Can you tell me about their customs
彼得:是啊,我特别兴奋!你去年去过那里,对吧?能跟我说说当地的习俗吗?
Ella: Sure! First, they have a special greeting. They press their palms together, bow, and say, “Namaste.”
艾拉:当然!首先,他们有特别的问候方式:双手合十,鞠躬,说“那马斯特(意为‘向你致敬’)”。
Peter: Wow! I’ll remember that.
彼得:哇!我会记住的。
Ella: Second, you should only use your right hand to eat.
艾拉:其次,你只能用右手吃饭。
Peter: With my knife and fork
彼得:用刀叉吗?
Ella: Well, people may not use a knife and fork at all. Very often they eat with their hands instead.
艾拉:嗯,当地人可能根本不用刀叉,通常都是用手抓饭吃。
Peter: OK! Anything else
彼得:好的!还有别的吗?
Emma: Yes! People in India often eat a lot of curry. I ate chicken curry there, and it was delicious! But don’t expect to eat any beef. Cows are protected in India. They are special to many people.
艾玛:有!印度人经常吃咖喱,我在那里吃了咖喱鸡,特别好吃!但别指望能吃到牛肉,印度的牛是受保护的,对很多人来说很特别。
Ella: And they even walk anywhere they like! While we were there, one walked right in front of our car! It walked so slowly that we had to slow down and follow it!
艾拉:而且牛可以随便走!我们在那里的时候,有一头牛正好走到我们的车前,它走得特别慢,我们只能减速跟着它!
Unit 7 A Good Read 第7单元 好书品读
Section A, 1b and 1c
Conversation 1
Fu Xing: Have you decided on a book for your report, Peter
傅星:彼得,你选好报告要写的书了吗?
Peter: Oh, yes. I’ve picked The Final Problem. It’s a mystery with the famous detective Sherlock Holmes as its main character. Have you chosen a book yet
彼得:选好了,我选了《最后一案》。这是本推理小说,主角是著名侦探夏洛克·福尔摩斯。你选好书了吗?
Fu Xing: No, I can’t decide between two science fiction novels: The Time Machine and The Three-Body Problem.
傅星:还没,我在《时间机器》和《三体》这两本科幻小说之间犹豫。
Peter: I’ve never heard of The Three-Body Problem.
彼得:我没听过《三体》。
Fu Xing: It’s about aliens planning to attack the earth.
傅星:它讲的是外星人计划入侵地球的故事。
Peter: That’s the kind of story I like. Maybe I’ll give it a try.
彼得:这是我喜欢的类型,或许我会读读看。
Conversation 2
Yaming: What are you reading, Emma
亚明:艾玛,你在看什么书?
Emma: Hey, Yaming, I’m reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone. Have you ever read it
艾玛:嘿,亚明,我在看《哈利·波特与魔法石》,你读过吗?
Yaming: Of course! I love fantasy novels. I’ve read all of the Harry Potter books.
亚明:当然!我喜欢奇幻小说,哈利·波特系列我都读过了。
Emma: Wow! What other fantasy novels have you read
艾玛:哇!你还读过别的奇幻小说吗?
Yaming: Well, I’ve read Journey to the West and I’ve just chosen it for my book report. It’s a classic.
亚明:我读过《西游记》,而且刚选了它作为报告的主题,这是本经典名著。
Conversation 3
Chen Jie: Have you ever read Around the World in Eighty Days, Adam
陈洁:亚当,你读过《八十天环游地球》吗?
Adam: Yes, I’ve read it twice! I love adventure novels based in different countries.
亚当:读过,而且读了两遍!我喜欢以不同国家为背景的冒险小说。
Chen Jie: I’m looking forward to it! I haven’t read it yet, but I’ve already borrowed it from the library.
陈洁:我很期待读这本书!我还没看,但已经从图书馆借来了。
Section A, 2b and 2c
Zhong Yi
For my book report, I’ve chosen The Romance of the Three Kingdoms by Luo Guanzhong. I love historical fiction novels, and this is a classic. It describes a time long ago when three kingdoms fought one another for over 100 years. There are almost 1,000 different characters. My favourite is Zhuge Liang because he’s so clever and he has a plan for everything. The book is full of great stories, and it has helped me to understand many Chinese idioms better.
我选了罗贯中写的《三国演义》作为报告主题。我喜欢历史小说,而这是本经典。它讲述了很久以前三个国家长达一百多年的纷争,里面有近一千个不同的人物。我最喜欢诸葛亮,因为他特别聪明,凡事都有谋划。这本书里有很多精彩的故事,还帮我更好地理解了很多中国成语。
Linda
Have you ever heard of Oliver Twist It’s a classic social novel from the 1800s by my favourite writer, Charles Dickens. It talks about how poor people lived in London back then. In the story, Oliver is a boy whose parents have died. He becomes a factory worker, but he’s later forced to steal things. I really like Oliver. He’s always kind to others, even when things are tough. In the end, the bad people are punished, and Oliver has a better life. I love this story, and I’ve already read it twice.
你听过《雾都孤儿》吗?这是19世纪的经典社会小说,作者是我最喜欢的查尔斯·狄更斯。它讲的是当时伦敦穷人的生活。故事里的奥利弗是个父母双亡的男孩,他成了工厂工人,后来被迫偷窃。我特别喜欢奥利弗,即使处境艰难,他对别人也一直很善良。最后坏人得到了惩罚,奥利弗过上了更好的生活。我很喜欢这个故事,已经读了两遍了。
Unit 8 Making a Difference 第8单元 贡献力量
Section A, 1b and 1c
Interview 1
Interviewer: Excuse me, are you a volunteer here
采访者:打扰一下,你是这里的志愿者吗?
Volunteer 1: Yes, I am.
志愿者1:是的。
Interviewer: How long have you been a volunteer with this football organization
采访者:你在这个足球社团做志愿者多久了?
Volunteer 1: Oh, I’ve been a volunteer since last year.
志愿者1:哦,从去年开始做的。
Interviewer: What do you do
采访者:你主要做什么?
Volunteer 1: Lots, really! I help the players and give directions. I clean up the stadium after matches too.
志愿者1:做的事情可多了!我帮球员们忙、指引方向,比赛后还会清理体育场。
Interview 2
Interviewer: Sir, are you a volunteer here at the art museum
采访者:先生,你是这个艺术博物馆的志愿者吗?
Volunteer 2: That’s right!
志愿者2:没错!
Interviewer: May I know what you do
采访者:能说说你做什么吗?
Volunteer 2: I guide visitors through the museum and provide information about the paintings. You see, I’m studying art history at university.
志愿者2:我引导游客参观博物馆,介绍画作的信息。我在大学里学的是艺术史。
Interviewer: That’s a good use of your skills! How long have you been a volunteer at the museum
采访者:这可充分发挥了你的专长!你在博物馆做志愿者多久了?
Volunteer 2: Well, I’ve only been a guide here for two weeks.
志愿者2:嗯,我在这里做讲解员才两周。
Interview 3
Interviewer: Let’s talk to one of the volunteers with the beach clean-up organization. Excuse me, Miss. How is the clean-up going
采访者:我们来和海滩清理组织的一位志愿者聊聊。打扰一下,小姐,清理工作进展如何?
Volunteer 3: It’s going well! I’ve picked up three bags of bottles and cans since our team arrived this morning.
志愿者3:进展不错!我们团队今天早上到了之后,我已经捡了三袋瓶子和罐子了。
Interviewer: You’ve worked hard! Have you been a volunteer with the organization for long
采访者:你辛苦了!你在这个组织做志愿者很久了吗?
Volunteer 3: Yes, for about seven years.
志愿者3:是的,大概七年了。
Interviewer: Wow! You must really care about the beach.
采访者:哇!你肯定特别在乎这片海滩。
Volunteer 3: Yes, I think it’s everyone’s duty to look after it!
志愿者3:是啊,我觉得爱护它是每个人的责任!
Section A, 2b and 2c
Conversation 1
Rose: Hi Robert. What are you watching
罗丝:嗨,罗伯特,你在看什么?
Robert: Oh, it’s a show about volunteering. It’s quite inspiring!
罗伯特:哦,是一个关于志愿者的节目,特别鼓舞人心!
Rose: Hey, I’ve watched that before.
罗丝:嘿,我之前看过这个节目。
Robert: Really Did it inspire you to volunteer
罗伯特:真的吗?它激励你去做志愿者了吗?
Rose: Yeah. In fact, I’ve been a volunteer at an animal shelter for two years now.
罗丝:是啊,其实我已经在动物收容所做了两年志愿者了。
Robert: Wow! What do you do there
罗伯特:哇!你在那里做什么?
Rose: Well, I clean the cages and feed the animals ... And I look after the new dogs. Some of them are in poor condition and need more care! And I collect donations for the shelter too.
罗丝:我会打扫笼子、喂动物……还会照顾新来的狗狗,有些狗狗状态不好,需要更多照顾!我还会为收容所募集捐款。
Robert: Goodness! Hey, do you need help Can I volunteer too
罗伯特:天呐!嘿,你们需要帮忙吗?我也能做志愿者吗?
Rose: Of course!
罗丝:当然可以!
Conversation 2
Interviewer: Have you ever been to our animal shelter, Robert
采访者:罗伯特,你去过我们的动物收容所吗?
Robert: No, I haven’t, but my friend Rose has told me all about it.
罗伯特:没去过,但我朋友罗丝跟我讲过所有情况。
Interviewer: Have you taken care of animals before
采访者:你以前照顾过动物吗?
Robert: Yes. I had a dog when I was young. I walked her, and I filled her food and water bowls. Because of her, I learnt that every animal is special and needs love.
罗伯特:照顾过,我小时候养过一只狗,会带它散步,给它添食物和水。因为它,我知道了每个动物都很特别,都需要爱。
Interviewer: You’re right! Now, how often can you volunteer
采访者:你说得对!现在你多久能来做一次志愿者?
Robert: About once a week
罗伯特:大概一周一次?
Interviewer: Perfect! Let me show you around.
采访者:太好了!我带你参观一下。
21世纪教育网 www.21cnjy.com 精品试卷·第 2 页 (共 2 页)
21世纪教育网(www.21cnjy.com)

展开更多......

收起↑

资源预览